• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8120 Players Online
  • 5230 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tamsoot, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Hello, I am Tamsoot...

A few weeks ago i started playing mineplex/minecraft again, after about 3 years of being inactive, So i thought i would make an introduction.
    I started playing mineplex at late 2014, I mainly like playing survival games, skywars and cake wars. Since i havnt played in so long, pretty much everyone in my friends list are inactive at this point, so I dont really have a lot of people to play with... So if you want to play just add me in-game (ign: Tamsoot), i would love to meet new people to play with ;).

just some random things about me: I am a 16 years old boy, about to move to germany soon, I love soccer, running, playing video games, and eating schnitzel hehe.

I am not very good at making those type of posts, but o well i tried, Thanks for reading it... :)

Posted Jul 10, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  2. Hello Tamsoot!!

Welcome back, I also really enjoy eating snitzels and playing Survival games and Skywars! I hope to see you around!

Posted Jul 10, 2020
  3. Welcome back to the community Tamsoot, if you ever want to play or just ask some questions, feel free to message me.

Also, the rules have most likely changed from when you last played, so you can view the rules here and you can receive extra support if you have any need for it here.

Posted Jul 10, 2020
  4. Hey!

Welcome back, Tamsoot! It's awesome to see people such as you come back to Mineplex after a break. If you ever wanna chat, shoot me a message! :)

Posted Jul 10, 2020
  5. Hii!
    Welcome back to the community! I love seeing players coming back, it's honestly really nice to see new(er) editions to the community :). What are some of your favorite games? Personally, I love playing Skywars and Survival Games!
    I hope to see you around soon! If you want to play, just DM in-game or on the forums!

-Dylan :)

Posted Jul 11, 2020
    Shipsa likes this.
  6. Hello Tamsoot! Welcome back to the community. It's really nice to see a lot of older players coming back, as I've been playing since 2015 and I consider myself to be a bit older as well. I started playing on the server when I was quite young, but thankfully I'm older now so I can enjoy it a lot more. It holds a lot of nostalgia for me but it's also just an amazing community and server in general! All in all, it's awesome to see you back.

To introduce myself, my name is RavenPaw9, though you can call me Raven. I'm currently a staff member here, and I love what I do - but I also love playing a variety of different games, my favorites being Dragons, Champions, and Nano Games. Otherwise, I'm a pretty active forums user as well; you should see me around a lot on this platform! Outside of Mineplex, I like to rollerskate and play my trumpet (I'm currently a part of my school's marching band), but I also enjoy reading, writing, and singing. I'd consider myself a pretty creative person, as I enjoy doing just about anything music or art related.

I wish you the best of luck on your move to Germany! Deutschland ist sehr schön, und das Essen ist fantastisch (Germany is very beautiful, and the food is fantastic)! I know the German language from learning it in school, and I'm happy to say that it's a pretty easy language to learn if you haven't learned any yet. Also, schnitzel is one of my favorite foods and I'm glad to hear that you love it as well!

Overall, though, I hope to see you more around the server when I can! I'll definitely friend you in-game, and feel free to PM me about any issues/concerns you may have. Have a great time back here at Mineplex!

Posted Jul 11, 2020
    Shipsa and crackle (gone...) like this.
  7. Hey, Dylan, nice to meet you:) my favourite games are cake wars skywars and survivel games, but i also like playing gladiators and arcade.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 11, 2020
  8. Hello, Raven :) One of the reasons that i came back is actually because i wanted to experience the community as older, so i can totally relate, definitely seems more fun as a 16 years old than 12 in many aspects haha.

I also used to rollerskate too when i was younger, unfortunately there arent a lot of places for that around where i live tho, so its not often that i rollerskate anymore ;p

and,
    Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch, ich bin ein halber Österreicher :), Yea im working on that haha, it really isnt a very hard language, I also love it which helps studying it be a lot more fun. Germany is indeed beautiful and food is great, im very excited about moving.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 11, 2020
    RavenPaw9 likes this.
  9. Hello

Welcome back to Mineplex! It's great to see old players from that time return back. Hope you have fun!

Posted Jul 11, 2020