• 878 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2962 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Introduction--xFlattered

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by xFlattered, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Hi!
    My name is xFlattered, but most call me Holly. I've been playing on Bedrock Mineplex for some time now, but sadly my old account got hacked into and I can no longer access it. I'm really excited to meet the community here, and I aspire to become a Trainee at some point!

Posted Nov 2, 2019
  2. Hey Holly!

Welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear that your old account was hacked, have you attempted to recover it at all? The Mineplex community is awesome and I think you'll enjoy getting to know everyone and making new friends! I personally play on Java and haven't experienced the Bedrock side of things much, but I would definitely recommend trying out Java if you ever have the chance! I wish you luck with your goal of becoming a Trainee too, to help you achieve this goal, I would recommend reading the Becoming a Trainee and Becoming a Trainee 2 threads which contain a lot of useful information as well as the requirements for the position. If you ever need help with anything on the forums or just want to chat, feel free to message me!

Posted Nov 2, 2019
  3. Hey!

Sorry to hear that your account got hacked! Trying to recover it will be the best option for you if you wish the best for your future minecraft account. Also, good luck on becoming a trainee! I am an aspiring trainee myself and I hope to see you on the staff team one day where we will both be trainees one day! Like @Dallarth said above, I would read the becoming a trainee and becoming a trainee 2 threads to help you in the future! The Mineplex community is a overall really fun and positive environment so I'm sure you'll love it! I also only play on java, haven't been able to play on Mineplex bedrock before, maybe in the future though! I hope to see you around the server and the forums! If you need anything, feel free to PM me or add me on discord --> Paradox Bird#9249, or you could even add me or message me in game if I'm online!

Have a great rest of your day!

Posted Nov 2, 2019
  4. Hi Holly! I think it's great that you've taken out some time to write a nice intro for yourself. I (unlike the two people above) actually do play bedrock! Sorry to hear that your old account got hacked, but I would recommend trying to recover it. Also, good luck on Trainee! I've applied many times (and gotten rejected many times #BlameFire). As the other two said above, check out the becoming a trainee threads for helpful information.

If you want, we can hang out sometime! Just shoot me a private message on the forums or message me on discord at ScarletBlood37#5664.

Have a great day!

Posted Nov 2, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  5. Hey there Holly!

It's great that you contributed you introduction on the forums. Nice to meet you! I'm sorry that your account got hacked, that is really unfortunate. I hope that your aspiration for Trainee is fulfilled. Good luck! Feel free to PM me on the forums, or add me in-game.

Have a great rest of your day!

-SpookyJeremy

Posted Nov 2, 2019