• 292 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3103 Players Online
  • 2811 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Introduction because I forgot to do one.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TenCashew804211, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Hi guys, I joined the server a few weeks ago and I realized I never really introduced myself, I just kind of popped up. So I decided to give a little bit of an introduction.

I am Radley (weird name I know, and no it isn't from to kill a mockingbird.)
    My Minecraft name is TenCashew804211.
    My favorite foods are Sushi and Panda express, although I won't turn down any food unless it is extremely spicy or sour.
    I am an avid reader but loved sports before Covid happened. Mainly I did flag football although I dipped my toe into tennis and fencing a little.
    I have 5 pets, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a snake. The two dogs are Albie and Guppy. the two cats are Poe and Rose, and the snake is named Nagini, the snake from Harry potter. Honestly I don't know how it's spelled.
    I turned thirteen a few days ago.
    On a different note I am trying to apply for moderator/Trainee.

That's about all, this was meant to be a short little blurb so you could get to know me a bit better. Thanks for reading!

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    maevestarbaby and CloudyDay1234 like this.
  2. When is the last time to ate cashews?

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    TenCashew804211 likes this.
  3. That was a fast response, wow. Also I have no ide what you just said.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 12, 2021
  4. Do you eat cashews often?

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    OP OP
  6. Posted Apr 12, 2021
  7. OP OP
  8. Hey!!

I've seen you around on the forums a bit so it's nice to see you introducing yourself!! First off, I'm siee and I'm 15 years old. One of my favourite foods is also sushi! I personally really like salmon sashimi and California rolls. It's honestly great to hear you're big on sports and reading, I've never been big on either of those unfortunately but I've recently been trying to get into reading. Although I'm not really a big sports person I do like badminton, I like that I don't have to be close to anybody and can sort of avoid injuries haha. I love the names of your pets, so cute! I also have pets, I have 3! I have 2 cats and a dog. My cats' names are Muffie and Fluffy, and my dog is Zoey.

I'm happy to hear you want to apply for Trainee! I've been having a really good time so far with my trial and would definitely recommend trying it for anyone whos thinking about it. I highly suggest reading over this thread (https://www.mineplex.com/bat2/), as it goes into a lot of detail about the application process, denial reasons, and there's a FAQ for commonly asked questions as well. Best of luck with your application! Although we won't see each other in-game since I play Java, I hope to continue seeing you around on the forums!

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 13, 2021
  10. Hii I'm Maeve

It's lovely to meet you! You have a really unique name. I read To Kill a Mockingbird but I didn't really enjoy it. I love reading, though. I don't read as often as I used to, but I still have a lot of books laying around I reread once and again.

Sushi is one of my favourite dishes, I can make a variety of rolls pretty well myself. I like cooking and tend to attempt dishes from as many different cultures as I can - currently in the progress of tackling East African cuisine which I love so much! I see you don't like very spicy/sour food and I can agree with you on the sour but I looove spice a lot.

I have one cat at the moment but I would love to get more pets in the future :) Unlike your classic household cat she is pretty aggressive and doesn't like being held or pet, but I love her regardless

Good luck on applying for Trainee! This is my second time on the staff team and I am really enjoying it. You seem like a lovely person so I hope you enjoy the community and the server in general! I relate with you on enjoying Bedrock because the players are not so good, it's a lot less competitive than Java which is why I go on there sometimes. When on Bedrock, I mainly play Dragons and Skywars :)

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  11. Thank you! Personally I am partial to a Magic Box roll myself, One of my cats is very social and the other one doesn't like being touched. I do hope to get to know the community better!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 13, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  12. Hey hey hey!

Welcome to Mineplex and the forums! I have seen you around a little bit and its awesome that you took the time to introduce yourself!

My name is Arrow, I'm 17 and I've been a Mineplexian since around 2015/16, and I've been a staff member for about 6 months now, give or take.

Its really cool that we have a few things in common! I also absolutely love to read, for me it's just a matter of prying myself away from Minecraft and YouTube to actually pick up a book haha. The last book I read was Skulduggery Pleasant and if you haven't read it, 20/10 highly reccomend.
    I also enjoy being active, although I wouldn't really call what I do "sports." I do karate quite frequently, but most of the time my exercise involves chasing my dog around me and my neighbors property haha
    I would love to see pictures of your pets, but if you don't want to, I completely understand, so no worries on that front. I really like all your pets names though, they're so creative! I also found the Harry Potter reference funny :D

Best of luck with your application! I hope that whether you get accepted or not you continue to improve yourself and enjoy our network! If you have any questions feel free to PM me here or on discord, my DM's are always open!

And, if you ever see me in-game (I usually play Turf Wars,) feel free to say hello! Have a great day :D

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  13. hey there Radley,

It's so nice to meet you! First off, my name is Justin and I'm an avid member of Dragon Escape and lobby-1. :D Some of my favorite foods consist of pasta, Spicy chicken wings, and sushi. I completely understand how you feel about sour and spicy foods, trust me. Reading has always always been intriguing in my opinion; alongside, sports is my all-time favorite thing to do. COVID-19 has been extremely unfortunate to sports nerds, personally, baseball and hockey have always been something I've been passionate about, generally the competitive side. Unfortunately, my season was delayed last year due to the pandemic, although, in the future things should get a lot better, considering the vaccines tend to be functioning.

Personally, my dog (named Ben) is already enough for my standards, they're exceedingly full of high maintenance, xD. You must be one heck of a pet owner if you manage to sustain with 5 pets; Albie and Guppy sound like such adorable dog names. I'd also like to wish you a happy belated birthday, I hope you had an amusing day! I'm super proud of you and your passion for assisting the community. I'm undoubtedly thinking that you would be an amazing candidate/addition. I highly suggest going over some critical rules found in the FAQ home screen and stated above by @siee. Nevertheless, welcome to the Mineplex network and I truly hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions and/or concerns in regards to anything, feel free to PM me on the forums. I hope you have a great rest of your day/night, cheers!
    -Justin

Posted Apr 13, 2021