• 1960 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10398 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Introducing xDamijan1996

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by xDamijan1996, Sep 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hello everyone!

I apologize in advance for any spelling error!

Let me introduce myself:
    My name is Damijan, I'm 23 years old (I know haha a little too old to play minecraft but ok) and I coming from beautiful Slovenia. It was 2013 when I first bought Minecraft for a Christmas present. For the same hour that I got to know how Minecraft works and how it plays, I logged on to the Mineplex server for the first time. At the time, Mineplex was one of the largest servers in the world. I was impressed by Mineplex about Youtuber: SerbianGamesBL (Serbia) SuperNerdz / Nerdz (USA) xKOSIUSx (Slovenia) .. etc etc. At the time, it was still a small lobby the same as it is now but without a tree in the middle. When you logged into the Mineplex you could go left and there was a place to play slime ball football if any of you who have been playing for a couple of years remember what I was talking about (Mineplex's best years at least for me). During these four years I met quite a few nice people with whom we developed a really nice and long-term friendship off the server thanks to the Mineplex team. The coolest thing that ever happened to me on the server is that I got a Titan rank in Mythical Chest (if I can find this picture I'll attach it next). All of you who have been playing Mineplex for a few years can remember me by the names: xDamijan, ChissMeowMeow, DayNightSunRain, PPAPApplePen, DatBojSavage, DamijanGames, dequry, SkinsRestorer ... etc etc (I was 62 Level).

16.10.2017 I decided to take a little break from the whole Minecraft and sold the account without thinking (Now I regret it) and after 2 years I decided to come back to Minecraft community again. So thank you very much for reading the introduction about me and the experience at Mineplex. I hope these good years of Mineplex come back as soon as possible.

Have a nice day!
    With huge love, xDamijan1996 ❤️

Posted Sep 11, 2019
    _Prof_ and wattywatty14 like this.
  2. hi

Posted Sep 11, 2019
    xDamijan1996 likes this.
  3. Hey Damijan!

Welcome to the Mineplex forums, and welcome back to Minecraft and Mineplex in general! I really enjoyed reading through your introduction, you seem like a very nice and friendly person. I have also had Minecraft for a long time, and have also been playing Mineplex for quite a while. I fell in love with Mineplex, especially it's great games and amazing community. I can see you care a lot about iineplex which is great!

You are never too old to have fun and play games, there are many others your age and older who still play Minecraft and Mineplex. I also remember the older lobbies, I miss them but I like the one we have now! I think I may remember you from one of your old IGN's, I was very active few years back so we probably did come across each other at some stage. I really hope you enjoy your time back on Mineplex, and since you are returning, I'd have a read over the rules if I was you because they have changed over the years - www.mineplex.com/rules.

Anyways, feel free to send me a PM if you need any help or want to chat, or even add me in-game /f AyyNick. Hopefully we see each other around soon. :)

Posted Sep 11, 2019
    xDamijan1996 likes this.
  4. Hello Damijan!

I am _Prof_ and 16-years-old and I come from the true north, Canada. It was 2012 when I played PE but that is a very distant memory. How I found out about Mineplex was from a close friend in 2014. He had this bright of an idea for entertainment. The tree lobby is back if you did not know. Yes, I do know what you are talking about, I played others every now and then in that lobby game. I am also a titan rank, someone else upgraded me from legend. Sorry, I do not remember seeing any of those names on the server.

I also took a huge break from the server from June 2014 to August 2016. There are many others former OG players that have come back so I definitely think that you will be happy to return!

Welcome to the Mineplex forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Sep 12, 2019
    xDamijan1996 likes this.