• 2519 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10957 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Introducing Silverfish kit.

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by CubicalMayhem, Sep 11, 2019 at 2:51 PM.

?

Enjoyed idea?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. It's my concept about Silverfish kit.
    Before start I want to say that silverfish is one of the smallest hitbox sized mobs in minecraft.
    Its kit which cost 9000 gems.

Armor:
    Leather helmet
    None
    Leather leggings
    Leather boots

First slot:Iron Sword
    Speed dash:Dashes forward in direction where you looking(like slime slam but a bit faster), if enemy touches Silverfish when it dash, deals 2.5 hearts damage and make ability cooldown shorter for three seconds.
    Cooldown:7,5 (4,5 after dash feature).

Second slot has three variations.
    Second slot:Iron Axe
    1)Vampirism:After each hit Silverfish gets 1.5 heart for 5 seconds.
    Cooldown:8 seconds.
    2)Stone spikes:On 5x5 block land appears stone spikes which deal 4 hearts damage and bounce up (13-17 blocks) opponent.
    Cooldown:7.5 seconds.
    3)Stone protection:Giving Silverfish stone power (wears him full chain set) for 6 seconds.
    Cooldown: 12 seconds.

Third slot has two variations.
    Third slot:Iron Showel
    1)Land trap:Place land trap on ground (4x4 blocks).Players can't see it untill they will step on this blocks.Player get blindness and slowness 3 effect for 2,5 seconds.
    2)Landmine:Place landmine which explodes on 4x4 blocks range(deals 5-6 hearts damage,can't be seen by enemy).
    Cooldown:17 seconds after last placing (traps cannot multiplying, it's mean when your previous trap isn't used it deletes and place new one).

Passive:Block hide- morph inside block which you look, however when you inside block your xp bar starting making empty.When xp bar empty you will get instant damage untill you died.To leave a block press shift.
    About mechanics:When you find a block look at him and press shift, range before block must be less then two blocks.You can't do it while in air.
    Your xp bar will filling automatically.
    You can do it with blocks which standing forward you, it don't work with half sized blocks doors and plates.

Smash crystal:Overstoned, gives Silverfish full iron armour set for 20 seconds and spawn 4 Silverfishes near each enemy(if they hurt enemy, he gets poison 1 effect for 3.5 seconds).

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 2:51 PM,
    Last edited Sep 12, 2019 at 4:45 AM
    iiGqlaxy_ and TheProTroller like this.
  2. Seems good! I like the idea though I do think that the silverfish itself is quite small, making it an easy hiding kit. Being smaller than the chicken also means that hitting it will be quite hard..

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 2:56 PM
  3. Yeah, I want make Silverfish trapper.It will bring new sort of gameplay.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 3:01 PM
  4. I like this idea, with a sort of assassin type kit. I think it would introduce a new element and would be a nice glass cannon kit.

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 3:21 PM
  5. I feel like that chicken is the kit that should be the only glass cannon. The thing is, silverfish would basically be chicken but better. This kit may spice up gameplay, but it could also ruin it from being just too OP.

Posted Sep 12, 2019 at 3:59 AM
  6. I don't think so, low armour can't afford Silverfish rush each one.
    His gameplay bring new sort of gameplay.
    And we have different variations of abilities which change gameplay.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 12, 2019 at 4:05 AM
  7. I actually discussed this with you on your previous post about Super Smash Mobs. First of all I do like that you talked about the small hit box on the silverfish mob. It does seem that you’ve explained a good amount about this specific mob and the abilities and gear that the silverfish mob has.

If this kit is an achievement kit it’s still going to need to have some insanely hard achievements to complete it and you need to spend a lot of time playing the gamemode to achieve this kit. Personally I think that the ‘Sheep’ and ‘Villager’ achievement kits are already quite a good amount of achievement kits. Most game modes only have one achievement kit so adding three to SSM would be overkill from my perspective.

I do love that you’ve taken your time to suggest this kit and you have got some pretty good ideas up your sleeve. I’d love to see some more great suggestions for new additions on game modes.

Sincerely
    - TheProTroller

Posted Sep 12, 2019 at 4:35 AM
  8. I understand you,you mean we have enough achievement kits and Silverfish should be buyable.
    Say me if I right.
    Thx for your good vote.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 12, 2019 at 4:42 AM
  9. I mean to be honest I’m not trying to suggest that it would be
    Buyable because that would probably make it even easier to achieve....

Posted Sep 12, 2019 at 4:45 AM
  10. I understood you, I think you are right because making 3rd achievement kit is a bit dumb.
    I changed it cost 9000 gems.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 12, 2019 at 4:46 AM
    TheProTroller likes this.
  11. Moved thread to New Kit Discussion

Overall, I like the abilities of the kit. It brings a fun and existing twist on SSM with a kit that has never been in-game before. However, I worry about the hit-box of the kit. Since we already have a Chicken kit with a very small hit-box, I think that this would essentially be a Chicken kit, but with more abilities and harder to defeat. The sheer size of the hit-box alone makes it extremely hard to be able to take on a fair fight, especially when considering all of the abilities that are being used at any moment in the game. Additionally, giving the kit three abilities while also having the small hit-box makes it seem like a kit that would almost never lose and would be too overpowered, in my opinion.

Posted Sep 12, 2019 at 7:29 PM
  12. Yeah hitbox small but, Silverfish have the weakest armour in game, we can delete armour totally or reduce to two abilities.
    But if we delete third ability we can say "bye unique gameplay".
    I don't know what's better, give me advice so.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 13, 2019 at 1:04 AM,
    Last edited Sep 13, 2019 at 4:56 AM
  13. in other words this kit would be OP

Posted Sep 13, 2019 at 4:40 AM
  14. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 13, 2019 at 4:45 AM,
    Last edited Sep 13, 2019 at 5:10 AM