• 295 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2874 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Interview With 3 Mods

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Hello everyone! I got an interview with @Zippo1234 @Ayeconic and @Acaulis I hope you guys all enjoy! Thank you three for doing the interview, I appreciate it! Enjoy everyone!

-Ryan

Posted Nov 27, 2019
  2. The god returns with another vid! Great job!

Posted Nov 27, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  3. Thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 27, 2019
  4. Another great and entertaining video Ryan! Especially cool to see my MA @Zipppo being interviewed as well! Keep up the good work!

Posted Nov 28, 2019
  5. Hey mate, I actually watched this video at the end of school today about 20 minutes after you posted, it. I love watching your videos and listening to your Mineplex staff interviews, I'd love to see even more in the future, keep up the amazing work mate! :)

Posted Nov 28, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  6. Hey!

Another great interview by you Ryan! I love these videos and am always looking forward to them. This was a funnier interview, especially with the comedian herself @Zipppo being one of the interviewees. The introduction was definitely one of the funniest parts of the video. Overall, this was a great video and really enjoyable to watch!

Posted Nov 28, 2019
  7. Omg it's @Zipppo ! <3

But seriously, another great interview. I'm really happy to see that you're back to uploading content regularly again, and I hope to see more vids in the future. Keep up the good work.

Posted Nov 28, 2019
    Ryan14VT and Zipppo like this.
  8. Hey!

Another very impressive and awesome interview from you! It was nice that you decided to change things up and interview 3 Mods in one video instead of each individually, it was something nice and different that I think everyone enjoyed. Keep up the good quality videos, and I'm really looking forward to watching future interviews!

Posted Nov 28, 2019
    Ryan14VT and Im_Ken like this.
  9. It was an honor to be interviewed with the ex clans management lead @Acaulis and three times staff @Ayeconic and I'd just like to say that the trainee speech at the end was very inspirational and I'm proud of you pepe

Posted Nov 28, 2019
  10. Thanks for doing it!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 28, 2019
    Zipppo and Im_Ken like this.
  11. This was very funny I throughly enjoyed it! Glad I got to share the experience with @Zipppo @Acaulis! :) very cool

Posted Nov 28, 2019
  12. *insert me singing Fancy - TWICE non-stop*

This was really fun and I'm glad I decided to go ahead with it, especially since I just got home and got yelled at by @Ayeconic and @Zipppo to log on and take part in the interview. I must agree with Zipppo by saying that the Trainee speech at the end was one of the most inspirational things I have ever heard, maybe I will apply for Trainee now, good job Pepe!

Thank you for the interview :D

Posted Dec 5, 2019
    Zipppo likes this.
  13. Thank YOU!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 5, 2019
  14. Hey!
    Another great interview Ryan, I can't wait to see some new ones coming :P
    Keep up the fantastic work, and thank you to @Ayeconic , @Zipppo , and @Acaulis!

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  15. Hola

I defiently loved this interview. It was very funny and great to see the experiences and journeys of three staff members in one!

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  16. I love it, keep up the great work Ryan! It's really interesting to see how far each staff member has come and their experiences within the field of moderating. I can't wait to see the next video you post

Posted Dec 8, 2019