• 378 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8816 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Insufficient privileges to post

Discussion in 'Help' started by KarmaCallama, Oct 9, 2019 at 8:26 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On my thread calling to remove smash crystals, it no longer allows me to post or reply even though I was able to in the past, I can still reply to other threads, my account is linked, and the thread isn't locked. Is it a glitch or was I intentionally blocked? I have tried both the mobile and desktop versions on Safari.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 8:26 PM
  2. Happened to me last Friday till last night. I got it for Off Topic Discussion/Possible* Flamewar. I guess with your attitude in the thread, you deserved it :p

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 9:49 PM
    Steven190 likes this.
  3. Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 10:01 PM
  4. Hey!

There are many reasons you may not be able to respond to threads, the most common is that the thread has been locked or deleted, this normally happens when your post breaks the rules. However, we have other systems we use which if used against you, in most cases, you should get an automated message explaining it.

However, you are forum banned so the only way to be able to respond to threads in the future is to appeal the ban at www.mineplex.com/appeals

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 6:32 AM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.