• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Instant Chests

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by epickid, Feb 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epickid

epickid

So I started to play Mineplex for the first time in a very long time and by collecting all my level rewards I received a crazy amount of chests. I found it annoying trying to open so many ancient and old chests so I thought it would be cool if Mineplex implemented a system where you could instantly collect your rewards, and not have to sit through the animations. Curious to see what your guys thoughts are!

Posted Feb 9, 2019
    Mitchy likes this.
  2. YeY_Shadow

YeY_Shadow

Yeah I have like 60 old chests

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  3. It would be nice. Now I don’t know how it is on java but on bedrock people wouldn’t be able to select which chest they wanted and would really ruin the fun if trying to guess which one is the prize that your working so hard to get. I guess the way they have it now is just to add abut more fun to it.

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  4. BBoy2003

BBoy2003

Well I mean the chests require your input to get rewards. And that sorta makes it fun because you never know what you are going to get! But I guess you can do this to. It does make it quicker. Keep up the good thinking!

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  5. _H2O

_H2O

Personally, I'm not opposed to the idea and I've seen it suggest before. However, I don't know how worth it a system like this would really be. I feel that most players wouldn't use it except for the initial time they have logged in since the reward system was implemented. I would think most players at this point have opened most, if not all, of their backed up rewards chest. It has been quite a while since these rewards were implemented. Otherwise, players usually just buy one chest at a time, so there would be really no use for it. Are there any other situations where you would see this being helpful?

I'm not sure if this applies to the Bedrock server, but I know the chest system on Java is set up to automatically give you rewards as soon as you select to open chests. That means it doesn't matter which chests you open. You will still get the same rewards regardless. It's mainly to prevent players from losing items in the case that the lobby crashes as they are opening them. I could be wrong, but I would think the same system applies to the Bedrock server.

Thread Moved to General Idea Discussion

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  6. GuardianInASuit

GuardianInASuit

This idea gets a +1 from me! This would really be a cool feature to add to the server so we can open up multiple chests at a time! This would save me and other players so much time when we have tons of chest to open. This could be a setting in the players setting gui that is disabled by default. I can't wait to see what other players and staff member think about this idea

~ Your Friendly Bedrock Guardian ~​

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  7. epickid

epickid

Well, this could be useful if you purchase the Mineplex chests in bulk or the Ultimate bundle as you would have lots of chests to open, if you want to get back on games or simply do something else it would be nice to be able to collect all your rewards at once and possibly have a list pop up in the chat for you that lists of the rewards you received!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 11, 2019
  8. Animalll

Animalll

Hey!

I think this would be a useful idea. I think this should only be for Old and Ancient chests, since mythical chests+ are the top tier chests and they should be opened the way you open them now, since the animation of getting a legendary item is just something that's great to see. Overall, I think this is a great idea and should definitely be implemented only for Old and Ancient chests.

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  9. leon[fxnki]

leon[fxnki]

Hey!

This will be a +1 with no more further comments of mine.
    :happyt3:

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  10. hazeae24

hazeae24

Hello!

Thank you for contributing towards idea discussion here on Mineplex! Unfortunately, I will have to be denying your idea because it was previously denied by our Marketing team. Having the chest animation is implemented so it is more interesting and fun whenever players are opening Treasure Chests (it would be boring if your rewards were only displayed in chat). The animation also catches the attention of other players, so they are more likely to be interested in purchasing a Treasure Chests with Shards or from our shop.

If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns regarding your idea feel free to PM me or another member of Community Management.

Thread Locked - Idea Denied
    Previously denied by Marketing

Posted Feb 11, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.