• 454 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3033 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Infiltration / New Game

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by IsWater, Nov 30, 2019.

?

Do you like this game idea?

This poll will close on Jan 14, 2020 at 2:46 AM.
  1. +1

2. +0.5

3. 0

4. -0.5

5. -1

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Infiltration
    Infiltration is a 6 player game, 5 assassins, and one Guard, The overall time for the game is 8-10 minutes.

Map
    The assassins and guard will spawn in a medium sized map, the map has to have spots for hiding and lots of closed of areas making it easy for hiding. Like a big mansion or a small castle, Around the map there will be 8 diamond blocks with a nether star on top of them.

Nether Stars
    Basically the assassins have 8 minutes to collect all 8 nether stars while the guard is chasing after them, the guard can jail the players in 3 hits (jailing basically eliminating a assassin) the guard obviously won’t be able to see the diamond blocks/nether stars until they’re collected to prevent camping but will be able to see how many nether stars the players have collected on a scoreboard, On the scoreboard they can also see how many assassins are left.

Winning
    There’s actually two ways to win, The guard will spawn in a room, that room has a npc villager in it called “Target” in red letters, if you infiltrate the killers room and right click Target you will slowly kill him, Target will have 100 health, After an assassin deals 20 damage to Target it’ll start sending off alerts to the killer saying that Target is being killed, (1 damage is dealt to Target every 1.5 seconds) The other way of winning is by collecting all 8 nether stars, if you don’t either kill Target or collect 8 nether stars before your 8 minutes run out, the guard wins, however if you collect 8 nether stars the clock will change to 2 minutes, if the guard doesn’t jail you within those two minutes Assassins win.

CrazyCarl
    I would love for this game to be added but everything I’ve said about it so far is kind of lacking, Every game has something to spice things up, survival games loot is random and has supply drops, SSM has smash crystals, Infiltration has CrazyCarl every 2 minutes CrazyCarl will reveal random information about a Assassin or the guard, information like, IsWater is at these coordinates, or Choose a random assassin to die if you get within 15 blocks of them for 15 seconds or, Choose 2 assassins to give a particle trail that will last for 20 seconds (example if a player walks with shadow walk let’s say that particle that was put stays for 20 seconds that’s how that would work) or they could just be simple things like giving an assassin or guard speed or invisibility for a short period of time.

Power-Ups
    Power-ups will be decently common items that spawn around the map that can only work for assassins, The power-ups will be things like 10s Speed, +1 damage to Target a second lasts 30 seconds, 10 seconds of invisibility or a bow and arrow that will freeze the Guard for 6 seconds if shot. Etc etc.

Side-Notes

The Guard will have speed two.
    The Assassins will have 10 seconds to move around the map before the guard can move around. Nether stars aren’t lost on death.

Kits for assassin

Guard tracker
    have a compass in your inventory with a cooldown of 15 seconds, every time you right click it tells you how many blocks away the guard is from you and who the guard is closest to.
    Costs 2000 gems.

Ninja
    Have permanent speed 1 Speed boosts give you speed 2 but only last for 5 seconds
    Costs 2500 gems.

Hitman
    Deal +1 damage to Target a second.
    Costs 3500 gems.

Ghost
    Shift for invisibility for 5 seconds, has a cooldown of 25 seconds
    Costs 5000 gems

Freezer
    Shift right click to freeze the Guard for 10 seconds (can only be used once per game) But once used you have slowness 1 for the rest of the game.
    Costs 6000 gems

Greedy
    Right click to see how many blocks away a nether star is, and whether it’s east south west north, has a cooldown of 60 seconds
    Costs 7500 Gems

Guard kits

Healer

Get a healing stick, if you right click this stick it’ll heal Targets health by 1 every 3 seconds.
    Costs 2000 gems

Speedster
    Right click to increase your speed by 1 for 8 seconds has a cooldown of 20 seconds.
    Costs 3500 gems

Assassin tracker
    Get a player tracker like the one in block hunt, rings when you get closer to players that aren’t on your team
    Costs 5000 gems.

Warden
    Jails players on first hit instead of 3
    Costs 6000 gems

Teleporter
    Get an eye of Ender that teleports you back to Target Can only be used once.
    Costs 7500 gems.

This is a fast paced, skill based, and fun game if you ask me, on top of that it doesn’t require that many players, I would love to see this game added, do you agree with my choices? Do you want to see this game added? Or do you think this game shouldn’t be added, leave feedback I’ll be reading all of it!

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  2. Cool idea. Maybe allow more players and more nether stars?

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  3. I really like this idea but I do not think the player count you have decided will make a game last 10 mins. I think it could be balanced with three guards and five ninjas and the amount of nether stars must increase also. This is because if there is a single guard and ninjas have the ability to deal damage to guards there is a chance that they will just sit still and kill the guard over and over similar to block hunt.

In general this idea is really good it just needs a few developments to balance it, but it is really promising.

+1

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  4. I have to agree with this, I think the amount of ninjas and guards should be balanced so that gameplay is fair. I am also wondering about the frame time? How long will the game take? What version will it be in, if it was stated it was not clear enough. This game needs some improving on, but all and all, I would say it is a great idea and would be added to Mineplex!
    +1

Posted Dec 10, 2019 at 8:51 PM
  5. I really enjoy this idea, and I believe it could make a great addition to Mineplex. However, I think that it would be better if there were two guards and maybe eight or ten ninjas. I also think the number of kits should be lowered to make the game less complex.

Posted Dec 10, 2019 at 9:28 PM