• 339 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8777 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Individual Game Selection?

Discussion in 'Mixed Arcade' started by EmeraldThePro12, Oct 9, 2019 at 5:45 PM.

Tags:
  1. Maybe have a second lobby you can join to select individual games for arcade mode?

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 5:45 PM
    SpookVegetables likes this.
  2. Hey!
    I disagree with your idea because Mineplex doesn't have the playerbase to support extra lobbies just for arcade games (Which can already be played in Mixed Arcade, with some still being available outside of it). This would just cause Mineplex to lag more and would cost extra money to host the servers. Therefore, I have to disagree, however, if Mineplex had more players and money, I could see this sort of working. 0 From me.
    Have a good day though!

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 5:50 PM
  3. Yo
    You're certainly true for Java but @EmeraldThePro12 is talking about Bedrock. In Bedrock, there are more players but less games (we have only 4 arcade games), so we're waiting to have separate lobbies, mostly for Gladiators, one of the most liked arcade game.
    Also I understand that in Java, there are less players and so extra lobbies are useless, but in Bedrock, this is completely different. I approve in an other side that Bedrock could lag with extra lobbies, it's a risk to take, you're not wrong.

I gtg, so have a good day though.

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 5:03 AM