• 344 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 344 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Increase Maximum amount of Arrows in Archer kit | Bridges

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by CHRlSTlAN, May 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I come to you today with a suggestion about the archer kit. As you know, it has a cap of 5 arrows (fletched). Even with the addition of quick shot, this kit still is not used much. To increase usage and exposure as well as make it more practical, I propose that the maximum amount of arrows give be increased from 5 to 8. This would allow for more balanced game play in my opinion, and make it more useful.

Posted May 21, 2020
  2. Hey!
    I defiantly agree with you with adding a few more arrows to the archer kit. I know that I am a very well bow spammer (I'm sorry) in place of PvP and it can do the same amount of damage, maybe even more then a sword/axe. So using the archer kit can be a very effective strategy but it is quite hard when you only have 5 arrows. I personally have never used the archer kit in Bridges(I use TNT), but I have in Cake Wars and that's how I'm judging the strategy.
    +1 idea because it would allow a more effective strategy which leads to fair/balanced gameplay.

Posted May 21, 2020
    0775 and CHRlSTlAN like this.
  3. Hi!

I apologize for the late reply.

Unfortunately, this idea has been denied by GI for the following reasoning:
    • Archer is in a balanced state right now - 5 fletched arrows is plentiful in many cases - the kit is viable in the game (especially void maps) and increasing fletched arrow count would make it unbalanced
    • Player's have the option to craft more arrows as well as obtain arrows from mid - you aren't limited to your fletched arrows only
    • Kit also has barrage making it much more effective than people believe
    With this in mind, I will be marking this thread as Not Planned as well as locking it.

Thanks for sharing!

Thread Locked >> Idea Not Planned - Denied By GI

Posted Oct 27, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.