• 71 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1313 Players Online
  • 1242 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Incoperate DeathRun Across the Platform

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Ace_Monkey_Ilium, Aug 16, 2022.

1. I know Death Run as a game is quite new to the server so I understand bugs are fairly common but I'm here to bring up the fact that DeathRun is missing in various parts of the server which I wanna bring up.
    • Death Run Leaderboard needs to be added to the website at some point. I've been told there are no web developers but it shouldn't be that hard to add them to the website given the various developer's experience.
    • Death Run needs to be added as a game for Communities. Every other game currently exists with the exception of Death Run so when possible that should be added.
    • Death Run section of the website forums needs to exist as every other game has its own category atm of writing this thread. I assume this is going to be a permanent addition to the server due to its popularity.
    This is my feedback so far so that we can include the brand new Death Run community better. Thanks, and have a nice rest of your day/night!

Posted Aug 16, 2022
    Kihta and AlwaysTakingWs / Jacob like this.
  2. Hey! Just wanted to give some insight:

There is a simple way to put this... there is no website developer. Unfortunately, without one, there will be no major updates (outside of what chase can do) to the website unless we get one, regardless of how many developers we have currently.

This will probably be added soon. Since the game just came out there are a ton of things Timmi is fixing and balancing at the moment, so I would just keep an eye out on the update channel on the discord.

This I'm not 100% sure about if chase can add this or not. If not, it probably won't be added until there is a website developer.

Your ideas are great... but unfortunately us lacking a website developer really puts the 1st, 2nd, (possibly), and 3rd idea on hold until there is one hired. On a more positive note, adding the game to communities would be a nice addition with the other games it already provides, and i'm more than sure it will be added soon.

Posted Aug 16, 2022
    Emiliee likes this.
  3. The individual game forum sections and communities are kinda dead anyway, just saying.

Posted Aug 16, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  4. Even the popular ones that you think people care about are still dead

Posted Aug 16, 2022