• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6122 Players Online
  • 3232 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Inappropriate draw - BlakeMVP

Discussion in 'Draw My Thing' started by CheeseCube_, May 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im unsure as to if this is the correct place to post this, or if this is the correct reporting format. Apologies in advance. There was a player by the name of BlakeMVP who drew inappropriate drawings. The screenshots are attached below. The first drawing he wrote the n-word and in the second one he drew a -snip-

Posted May 23, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator May 23, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  2. Hey!

If this is you're first time making a report, don't worry if you don't know where to report it at. incase you were wondering, the reports are sent at mineplex.com/reports

I hope this helped!

Posted May 23, 2020
    CheeseCube_ and PROSTONE like this.
  3. Hello!!!

it seems like you want to make a player report. To do so you should use this link. I recommend you read this link before submitting your report to make sure it is done properly. Hope this helped!

<3

Posted May 23, 2020
    CheeseCube_ and 0775 like this.
  4. Hi there!

Please do not direct your reports here. This is not the place. When you find a user breaking breaking the rules please use the correct of reporting at this link here; https://www.mineplex.com/reports. Before reporting the player make sure you read over our reporting guide, for the best outcome here; https://www.mineplex.com/report-guide/. As your concern has been addressed I will be locking this thread, if you have anymore questions regarding this thread please feel free to PM me via forums and I will get back you as soon as I can!

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted May 23, 2020,
    Last edited May 23, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.