• 3404 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11842 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In My Mind - Skywars Montage

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Crazyy_Tim, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Hey everyone! Here is a little sky wars montage I put together for you all to enjoy! Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and leave any feedback you may have down below. Song suggestions for future montages would also be appreciated. Thank you and enjoy!

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  2. Hey!

I loved your video! That falling dirt block snipe was honestly insane, I wish I was as good at Sky Wars as you are. Keep up the montages, I'd love to see some more of your content in the future. :)

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  3. This, just looks like a normal video and not a montage. I suggest to take more time on it and do some more effects/filters etc.. to make it look like a montage and not just one of those videos where people just put music over their game-play. I do love it, I think you're a very good Sky Wars player but take your time on your Editing, do some research and more you improve, the better you grow your channel. Hope you have a great day/night!: D

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  4. Thank you! Yeah, that part was probably one of my favourites too! I plan to make more montages, thanks for the support!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 16, 2019
    maxxx likes this.
  5. Nice video along with a good selection of music choice that I enjoyed personally. Gameplay was really good and included some nice highlights. It would be cool to see some more highlights of Sky Wars or even other games. Keep up the good work!

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  6. Love it. The song choice was great and the gameplay was interesting. Seeing other peoples play styles is very interesting to me. I think your play style is very aggressive, which makes for an entertaining video. I’ve watched it around 5 times since you sent me the link and I just love the video. P.s great song choice.

Posted Jul 17, 2019
  7. I'm a bit confused on what you mean by that. You see, the definition of montage is "the technique of selecting, editing, and piecing together separate sections of film to form a continuous whole." So, by definition, my video is a montage. However, I appreciate the advice and I'll see if there are any effects/filters in the editing software that I use. Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 18, 2019
  8. Nice work Tim, I really enjoyed the video!

I thought it was a good choice of music, the moments/highlights you chose to show were impressive and well selected, and I liked the overall pace. You're a godly Skywars player!

One suggestion I would make is to get a nice resource pack. Obviously this comes down to personal preference, but I generally enjoy Minecraft videos much more when they're recorded with a resource pack, as I think the default textures are boring and not very pretty to look at. Unless you simply don't like using resource packs, I would definitely recommend trying out a PvP texture pack, as they generally look pretty cool and can even improve PvP by increasing FPS, making swords shorter so they don't block the screen as much, and making the effect when you're on fire smaller so that you can see better.

Overall, it's a great montage and I look forward to seeing more!

Posted Jul 18, 2019