• 336 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5249 Players Online
  • 4913 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Memoriam: Technoblade

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by chrris, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Rest in paradise to one of the most amazing and unique creators on the platform. Definitely a hard day for everyone in the Minecraft community.

Technoblade Never Dies

[​IMG]

Posted Jul 1, 2022,
    Last edited Jul 1, 2022
  2. I won't lie, I did tear up watching the video and thinking about it. I've been a huge fan of Technoblade since 2016/2017 and it's heartbreaking to hear what happened. To show some support, I added a cancer ribbon to my skin that I will be keeping there forever in memory of both Technoblade and all cancer patients. I've also added some words to the memorial (Although I don't know how much I am allowed to say about it on the forums, so i'll keep it vague, but I'm sure you know what I am on about).

Technoblade still lives within our hearts. So it's true to say: Technoblade Never Dies.

Posted Jul 1, 2022
    LockNess8221, anna dot, Onozo and 7 others like this.
  3. A childhood idol of mine gone, started watching him in 2016/17 and he was gone too too soon. He's made a huge impact in Minecraft and gaming community and will leave a huge hole in it. All I hope for is that his family and friends get the privacy they deserve and grief in private whilst the Minecraft community bands together to remember his legacy.

To remember him I am also adding a cancer ribbon as well. Long live the king Technoblade Alexandra.

Posted Jul 1, 2022
  4. I remember back in 2017-18 I loved watching his videos, he had so many I'd be watching old ones from 2015-16 as well. His bedwars and skywars videos really made me happy and it is so sad we have to see his unfortunate passing. I wish well to all those who are really affected by this. Seeing people gathered around this statue of him in Lobby-1 makes me so happy and sad at the same time.
    [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 1, 2022
  5. He was also an idol to me, and I loved watching his videos. It's sad that he died so young, but he will never be forgotten, and I am certainly going to buy some of his merchandise, anything to help his family. May he rest in peace.

Posted Jul 1, 2022
  6. I remember watching Technoblade when skywars was at its peak in Hypixel. Now the game won't feel the same without him. I almost teared up listening to his father describe his last moments to us. Technoblade truly cared for his fans and for that we will always remember him.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Posted Jul 1, 2022
    anna dot, LostShrimp13 and chrris like this.
  7. It’s heart breaking..

The Build is amazing

Posted Jul 1, 2022
    chrris likes this.
  8. I really enjoyed watching technoblade's videos, it's very sad that he died at a young age. Lastly, the statue in lobby-1 was built very well and I hope it stays there for a long time for in memory of technoblade.

Posted Jul 2, 2022
    chrris likes this.
  9. o7

Posted Jul 6, 2022
    chrris likes this.
  10. A true in memoriam and it was a tough day for all Minecraft players indeed. It was really nice to see the build in the lobbie(s) Technoblade never dies!

Posted Jul 7, 2022
    chrris likes this.
  11. This is an excellent Memoriam for Technoblade, and it was a dark day in the Minecraft community to lose someone so beloved. Long live the king.

Posted Jul 7, 2022
    flowtides and chrris like this.
  12. I have never actually watched Technoblade, but I know that he was such a huge figure in the Minecraft Community and a role model to some. I also know that he was a great guy with a huge fan base and great content. This Memoriam is stunning and while the king himself is unfortunately gone, he will never be forgotten.

Posted Jul 7, 2022
    chrris likes this.
  13. I only knew about the situation, both the beginning several months ago and the end a week ago from the Discord statuses of my friends, and even though I only ever watched his Story Mode stuff, this still felt tragic. Minecraft's lost one of her greatest heroes, and all too soon. Rest in spaghetti, never forgetti. A legend in the community who left a legendary legacy.

Posted Jul 8, 2022
    chrris likes this.