• 1774 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10212 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion In-Game Leaderboards

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by el4ctrified, Jul 21, 2019.

?

Bring Back Leaderboards?

1. YES

100.0%
  2. No (explain why)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Since the demise of the old gamerooms which were removed and used to both show the top 5 players and configure kits. The server seems to be slacking leaderboards. So what I suggest is that we add them in somewhere in the game lobbies showing the top 15 people for each game.

Posted Jul 21, 2019
  2. I think implementing it in the game lobby for each game respectively like how is is on Java would be nice. Maybe top 10 rather than 15 but yeah i guess 15 gives you more of an idea of the top players. And i think something that would be cool is a kills leaderboard just like the old broken one in the Mineplex app that no longer works (and hasent for like 2 years lol). 100% yes on this one i dont see a problem with it

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    Floowsr and el4ctrified like this.
  3. This is a great idea. I don’t exactly know how the leaderboards work, if you get an award for being on there or what, but an idea is that if you get on the leaderboard, you get a free crate for every 10(?) days you’re on there?

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    Floowsr and el4ctrified like this.
  4. If only xd. The leaderboards are only there to show the top 100. They don’t get any crates though

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 10, 2019
  5. Oh that would be pretty cool though. It would encourage players to keep playing Mineplex so that eventually they get on the leaderboard and get a crate, not just for the fun of being on there.

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    el4ctrified likes this.
  6. Hey there!
    I definitely think that adding leaderboards on bedrock would be a perfect addition to the server. A lot of players have a hard time navigating through leaderboards on the website and I think with in-game leaderboards, there wouldn't be too much hastle. I think that it goes without saying the leaderboard is one of the most favorited features in game, on Java at least. Seeing the bedrock version modified similar to the java edition would most likely result in a positive and versatile enviornment.

Overall, I think I'd love to see this being added. I personally enjoy playing on bedrock from time to time and I think progressing into the future, this might be the right step in developing bedrock. Great idea, I hope to see more from you. [​IMG]

Posted Aug 11, 2019
    ItzzFuRy1 and el4ctrified like this.
  7. Yo,

A leaderboard function would definitely be nice to have so you could see how close you were to a position. For the actual feature itself, I think a top 5 would work best and include your position (within 99,999 for ease so it wouldn't have to track as many players). For mixed arcade, I'm indecisive if it should only display the leaderboard per game or overall mixed arcade wins so I would love some more feedback on that.

Posted Aug 26, 2019
    el4ctrified likes this.