• 1187 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11003 Players Online
  • 9816 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed In-Game Leaderboards In Bedrock

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by JetStarglaze, Oct 17, 2020.

?

Would you like to see this added?

1. Yeah!!

2. No(Comment why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys!!

As well as having the leader boards on the website, why not put it on game as well?

I don't think the majority of bedrock players have a mineplex account or even know this website exists, or just can't be bothered to check it out, so they probably will never see the leaderboards.

Having the leaderboards in game will get more users to look at it, and will just be a great addition overall.

So this is how it will work.

When you click on a game, you get sent to the waiting lobby.

Once you are there, there will be the leader boards for that game (e.g kills, wins, deaths )

Maybe at the back of the lobby(I don't know where suggest a possible place)

There will be a floating name tag set-up where you will see the names of the top 10.

I'll probably be adding to this thread when I get more ideas and as you guys suggest them, but for now, have and awesome day!!

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    Young_Inventor, Jamey, zapig and 2 others like this.
  2. I had an idea in mind before but hard to explain.

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    JetStarglaze likes this.
  3. I 100% agree with this, and you see it a lot with other servers as well. They actually did used to have holograms of the leaderboard top ten for that game, with the IGN and wins, I'm not quite sure why they removed them. I agree would indeed be a good addition to the pregame lobby.

Another thing that could be implemented that's similar would be your own personal stats (wins, kills, deaths etc.)

+1 from me!

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    JetStarglaze likes this.
  4. I like this idea! This would be a great addition to games and make it easier to access the leaderboards for each game. I hope that this will get implemented in the future!

Posted Oct 17, 2020
  5. hey!!

Holograms was the word I was looking for not floating name tag setup haha

Yeah a lot of smaller servers have this too

thanks for the support!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 18, 2020
  6. As TheArrow'sShadow said above, they used to have a leaderboard but they removed it a rather long time ago. Another implement was in the works but was never made public. Only time will tell if any of what you're saying will see tomorrow.

Posted Oct 18, 2020
  7. I can agree with what you've said here. It would be a pretty good update to see leaderboards finally be reimplemented, and maybe even be added to the game hubs. This will also increase in difficulty for the people shown on the leaderboards, which will be quite a sight to see. A hologram of the leaderboard showing experience gained, gems earned, kills, winstreaks, wins, deaths, losses, and even kill death ratios and win rates.

Posted Oct 18, 2020,
    Last edited Oct 18, 2020
    JetStarglaze likes this.
  8. I don’t want to sound mean, but yes this is already going to be added plz stop making forum posts about this lmao

Posted Oct 18, 2020
    Young_Inventor likes this.
  9. Hello hello!

As you may have already seen, in-game leaderboards for Bedrock are going to be planned in the future, regardless I appreciate your suggesting of this idea and your effort to improve the network. There used to be in-game leaderboards a while back, but they were remove for some reason, I for one love to be able to see your stats for games in-game instead of on the website. Not only is it convenient, but players who don’t know how to view their stats on the website will be able to do so, it’s overall just a great option to have and is definitely one of the better sides of Java, so it’s great to see bedrock getting it as well. Since this idea is going to be added in the future, this thread will be marked as processed.

Posted Oct 18, 2020
    Jamey likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.