• 998 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6117 Players Online
  • 5119 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion In-game Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Geodas11, May 11, 2020.

?

Add in-game Leaderboard to Bedrock?

Poll closed May 25, 2020.
  1. Yes, it is great idea!

100.0%
  2. I dont care about Leaderboard, i dont know.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, i am against this

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I mean Leaderboard in a game waiting lobby, like it is on Java. I mean that floating text with best players, before the game starts. It could be great i think. I also think it is not hard to add it. So this is my easy idea :) Best wishes and good luck.

Posted May 11, 2020
    ForevrrFury likes this.
  2. I find no reason that a leaderboard shouldn't be added. Perhaps it's harder to develop in bedrock but if possible I would like to see it!

Posted May 11, 2020
    RainbowUnicornGM likes this.
  3. There is no reason why this shouldn't be in. I'm for this!

Posted May 11, 2020
  4. There actually used to be in game leaderboards on Bedrock. When they had the old game rooms, there was a leaderboard inside each game room that listed the top 5 players. Here is an example of what it looked like:
    [​IMG]
    I don’t see a reason why they shouldn’t be added back. I happened to like the feature a lot. I think maybe adding Daily, Weekly, and Monthly wins would be cool as well. You can also check out this thread:
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/bedrock-lobby-update-idea.100080/, as it does talk of the addition of an in game leaderboard back to Bedrock. I would definitely love to see this added back, and I don’t really have any objections. Since they’ve done it before, I don’t really think there would be any complications or difficulties.

Posted May 11, 2020
    Dad likes this.
  5. that would be a nice touch to see to the server especially if some players are competitive like myself you kind of want to see who you're playing against

as you mentioned I dont see a reason why it shouldn't be added back but I ask the question why was it taken out unless it was buggy or it was incorrect stats being displayed. hopefully it can make a return soon

Posted May 11, 2020