• 1233 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9739 Players Online
  • 8506 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

ImSteve's introduction!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ImSteve_, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Hello everyone!

I haven't really thought about making one of these introductions but, after reading about a few other players' introductions I thought to myself why not? so here it is. I have been playing Mineplex for a while now on and off, but I recently joined back and started playing again as I quit after entering my senior year and my workload getting quite out of control. A few of my hobbies including, working out, playing video games, watching movies, camping, and going on family holidays, I am from Australia but I currently live in Asia and us Aussies tend to love camping. I have been living in Asia for a total of six years and I have loved it so far.

Ever since I joined the Mineplex community I have always been interested in becoming a staff member, but I never thought that I would have what it takes. Once I meet all of the requirements or more I am planning on starting the application process, if any of you have tips for applying please feel free to message me and let me know. Anything could help as I am quite new to the application process.

That is about It, I hope to meet some new friends on here and to be a bit more active both in-game and on the forums.
    Thank you for reading!

Posted Sep 28, 2020
    Believerc, xGetSpooked, 0775 and 3 others like this.
  2. Hi there Steve!

It was great to read more about you in your introduction! I understand completely why you made the decision to quit. School work can be a lot to take under your belt, and at times it’s overwhelming. I think you made the right choice though because school is very important. Since you’ve recently started playing again, I would like to formally welcome you back to Mineplex! I have been playing Mineplex since 2014, and I am currently a staff member here on the server. I think it’s cool that you live in Asia! I also like to workout, watch movies and really just binge watch Netflix shows. Some of the most basic and helpful advice I can give you is to stay persistent and do not give up on your applications. Do not let denial defeat your aspirations, and really just keep trying! I would recommend reading over Mineplex.com/bat2. This thread, “Becoming a Trainee 2,” gives some good information about applying for staff. Whenever you decide to apply, I wish you the best of luck! And again, it was super neat reading more about you and welcome back!

Posted Sep 28, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 28, 2020
    oCassi and ImSteve_ like this.
  3. Welcome back to Mineplex! I must say that I adore your profile picture, It's so cute.

I'm oCassi! I've been a mod for about 5 months now. Some of my favorite things to do are playing Mineplex, going on walks with my sisters, watching Netflix and spending time with my dogs.

I always love to hear people say they plan on applying! The biggest tips I feel a lot of people, including myself, can give is reading over the bat2 thread! It contains just about all the information you'll need to get you started. Additionally, I would recommend reading over the rules and getting yourself familiarized with them. I wish you the best of luck! I hope to see you around and if you ever need anything feel free to message me!

Posted Sep 28, 2020
  4. Hey Steve, welcome back to the community! It's great to learn more about you and I find it really interesting how you're living in Asia currently and Australian. Looking forward to hopefully getting to know you more and I wish you the best of luck in the application process should you choose to go for staff. Some great tips have been offered above but a bit of personal advice I would offer is just to be yourself (this is repeated constantly through the BAT2 thread as well). Hope all goes well!

Posted Sep 28, 2020
  5. Welcome back to the community Steve! I am glad to see people returning to the community. One of the best tips I can give on the trainee application is to read the rules and FAQ a couple of times over. Make sure you are knowledgeable. However, let your personality shine throughout the process. Also, remember to be unique with your application. Good luck!

Posted Sep 28, 2020
  6. Good luck with your goal of becoming a staff member. My strongest advice is to read over https://www.mineplex.com/bat2/ as many times as you possibly can, read it very carefully: even details in small places will give you the information you need to know.

If you'd like to play at any point, feel free to private message me in-game (or /com join cookiefactory) :3

Posted Sep 29, 2020