• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2294 Players Online
  • 2294 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Improving the Server Discussion

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by FrostbiteXD, May 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. What is one thing you guys think that Mineplex could improve on? Any ideas at all from slight changes to massive things such as the anti-cheat, curious to see the responses.

Posted May 23, 2019
  2. Heyo! c;

As a huge fan of NANO games, I would definitely like Mineplex to work on adding more games there and making slight improvements to the current ones. These improvements could include fixing the spawn bug (everyone dies immediately at the beginning of a game) and rendering issues. These occur occasionally. Also, as I have played over 3000 NANO games, I've got used to the current games over time. It'd be cool to see new games being added to be able to get get the best out of playing NANO games in a new and fresh way. I'm, however, loving the current games too but some additions (referring to what said above) wouldn't make it a worse one.

Posted May 23, 2019
    FrostbiteXD likes this.
  3. Greetings!

I'd actually really like to see the "Hot Posts" section on Enjin be brought to our new Xenforo platform. Hot Posts as a great feature because it only displayed the topics the community was having the most discussions about in the moment, and was a great way to gauge the interests and priorities of the community at any given moment.

Posted May 23, 2019
    FrostbiteXD and Wiz_Techno like this.
  4. I’m not sure if Wandy said it wasn’t possible, or if it was never addressed; however, if it is possible, I’m all for it. Hot Posts were a way I used to contribute to important discussions back on the old Enjin website.

But there’s more than that I believe we need to work on. For instance, we need to build ourself more as a community than serparting ourselves apart. It seems that time and time again were very split as a community. Sometimes it’s on important changes or decisions. others it’s just because one person doesn’t like the other. It would be exciting if we could all just actively and constructively contribute to one another without the fear of getting hate or having your opinions disregarded. I feel this is something we all can work on, the community, myself, staff/lt transparency, etc. It will take a while, but I’m sure we can get close a medium where most of our community is satisfied rather than divided.

Posted May 23, 2019
    FrostbiteXD and ClqssyOwl like this.
  5. 100% agreed, I as well am a huge fan of Nano.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 23, 2019
    Kisme likes this.