• 1546 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6632 Players Online
  • 5086 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Improved Level 100 List

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by ForevrrFury, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Hello
    I have created a Google Doc which includes the Original Level 100 list for Bedrock by @Cheezeburgerfan and added more to it. Those added features include legacy level 100s, a list of level 100s without xp from Dragons and Mob Arena, and some notable achievements done by level 100s. Hopefully its more interesting than just some names and dates. The link to the doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10um8E6qdn9ZJh4EpAkZ4zEAQrWgyNr32tCUOIyhE7SE
    F
    eedback would be nice so i can improve this and add more to it. Im open to new ideas/features

Posted Feb 17, 2020
  2. epic brother

Posted Mar 10, 2020
  3. Yo, you missed me out on the leaderboard. It's not ur fault tho I only made a profile post.
    Anyway it was on 03/03/2020

Posted Mar 11, 2020
    tamman2005 likes this.
  4. "First African Level 100 - (I don’t see this happening but maybe some kid from South Africa or something will do it)"

lol

Posted Mar 11, 2020
    tamman2005 likes this.
  5. No worries. Added

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 11, 2020
  6. Wait... Why does MA count as AFKing? What about the people that play it legitimately? I know a level 98 player on Bedrock who has never AFKed, but MA counts toward a huge amount of her total XP. So when she gets 100, will she be on the list with the AFKers included, or the list without AFKers? Other then that, great list

Posted Mar 21, 2020
    xd Lordly lol likes this.
  7. o wowie

Posted Mar 21, 2020
    tamman2005 likes this.
  8. notgotmemes afks the game and actually has good luck with winning so its a viable afk method. Creek also afked it a bit. Even if u dont win its still a lot of xp for just being afk. The same could be said for Dragons and those who played it "legitimately" or played a lot of Dragon Escape in Mixed Arcade. Theres also no way (currently) to add MA xp to a players total xp count. I would put her in the normal list until she gets the xp required for 100 with DR or MA. You're actually making me think about temporarily removing Firewalker due to his MA win count even tho i know he did it legit. But my rules are they need the required xp count for 100 without these games no matter if they afked or not. Just makes it messy and a bit unfair to add some ppl and not add others. I may work on something to fix this in the future but for now its staying as is

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 21, 2020
    tamman2005 likes this.
  9. Thanks for putting your time into this list. It's interesting to look at how much diversity that is on this server, truly amazing! I'm sure some time there will be a kid from Africa who reaches level 100!

Have a good day

Posted Mar 21, 2020
    tamman2005 likes this.
  10. Oh ok I see your point

Posted Mar 24, 2020