• 485 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3029 Players Online
  • 2544 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Improve Duke rank

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by neb16, May 6, 2019.

?

Upgrade Ranks?

1. Agree

100.0%
  2. Disagree

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello there, so just recently I have purchased Duke Rank because I really love the server. But to be honest I was alittle bit disappointed. I mean yes I get alot of particles crates and pets. But I so not feel like extra lobby items are worth $20. I'm not saying to make the game pay to win, but stuff like: fly in lobby, exclusive chat channel, 1× Amplifier a month etc... I really enjoy the game, but I think the ranks need some upgrades.

Posted May 6, 2019
  2. I have to say I agree with this on many levels.

Posted May 6, 2019
    FluteVegetables and neb16 like this.
  3. The Eternal rank (The highest rank on java) doesn't have any of the three perks you mentioned, and it costs 6 times more then Duke rank does. I feel adding a new rank would be better then upgrading a already existing rank. You can always suggest a new rank if you feel like to on forums.

Posted May 6, 2019
    neb16 and Jkaebub like this.
  4. I guess they can make a new rank, but $20 for some particles pets and crates?
    --- Post updated ---
    I do not regret buying it as I want to support Mineplex. But still it was a bit disappointing.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 6, 2019
  5. Well, All major features that Eternal gets is more players in MPS, better monthly bonus, communities and a taunt and that's it. You could complain about that too.

Im not saying that your opinion on improving Duke rank is bad. What im saying is that Duke still gets more features then Eternal and Duke is 20 dollars compared to Eternal having 120 dollars price.

Posted May 6, 2019
  6. And everything Titan, Legend, Hero, and Ultra has.

Posted May 6, 2019
  7. Yeah well, so does Duke have everything that Lord/Knight have.

Posted May 6, 2019
  8. Interesting, I only play Bedrock not java so I did not know that. So I guess they can improve all if not most of the ranks

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 6, 2019
  9. Hello,

Mineplex does not have a good track record at putting value into ranks. While other serves like -snip- have an overwhelmingly amount of perks in MVP++ that makes someone really want to buy it, each rank here is more of a donation than a purchase if you understand what I mean. Nevertheless, I completely agree with adding more perks into all the ranks, especially the top ranks like Eternal and PPC. For Bedrock though, I would specify what perks you want in your ranks instead of saying that there aren't enough. If you do that, then I'm certain you'd get feedback on it and maybe it might get implemented into Bedrock.

Thanks
    Techno

Posted May 11, 2019
    neb16 likes this.
  10. Thanks! I'll be sure to make a list of things that could be implemented with the help of other players.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 15, 2019
  11. Wow, you guys got ripped when you purchased your Eternal rank in Java. I did on the 9th and I only paid $14.99 for it, I knew it's value was stated as more, but heck that was a buy and a half compared to me owning Duchess and well a few others... plus as far as I am concerned the items that came with it was pretty darn great considering I have a ton of gadgets in Bedrock and this was a awesome purchase, sure it could have been a spring or something event I just hit it right going there because they had a lot of crates for a low cost, so I purchased them also...
    But addressing the Duke/Duchess Rank... it is not just Duke, excuse me... but, yes it is more expensive and you could have purchased Lord for half the cost and only lose out on 1 crate and a few extra friends. But, yes, if anything when the time comes, we will want a new rank that has perks like what your speaking about, because if you didn't know the Imperial Crate is broke, or crates are broke, and so you cannot get anything from them, and so for me it is the Imperial Crate, has been broke since Aug 2018 and reported, they not claim that me no receiving anything is an intended Feature of the Imperial crate to run out, lets say, even though their are items still listed that you can't ever get, and won't at this point, so the best crate you can get for effects, has been blocked off to run out and one day you will not see a crate appear when opening and if so lucky will say you have all from the Imperial Crate. And, no it was not an intended feature, the intended feature was created because they can't fix. LOL.... we are so lucky now aren't we. Yes! that was sarcasm, because when I already reported in Aug 2018 and all this time because I wasn't informed if still broke or back to working I have wasted over 300K in shards seeing if fixed, and have done at least 3 report and it wasn't this the recent one I am told it is an intended feature. So thanks for the waste of 300k shard, and for those who don't know the "K" is for thousands.
    So yes, a new rank with monthly perks worth using, like amps, flying, particles exclusive or rare cosmetics. But, I do support Mineplex with the purchases of the ranks I did as well as other items that get sold, so didn't expect to get slammed on the Imperial crate glitch/bug/problem. Benefits aren't always benefits.
    So new rank vs improved rank.

Posted May 15, 2019
    neb16 likes this.
  12. Mystic 0440 exactly
    --- Post updated ---
    300k is shards alot tbh, and the rewards are only 1 which ain't really necessary to get(duplicates :/) for an imperial crate, then when u have it glitched you can't even open it no more.

Posted May 15, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.