• 1680 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10118 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Impossible to get all achievements

Discussion in 'Champions' started by UnknownTerms_Alt, Jan 26, 2019.

1. There are about 3 achievements which involve CTF. Yet CTF is dead and no one plays it. I want to get illusion but i cant because no one is willing to play CTF. please change the achievements or make CTF better

Posted Jan 26, 2019
  2. Hey @UnknownTerms_Alt!

I feel your frustration! If you want to suggest any new changes to CTF to make it more enjoyable for you and other people to play, you can do it here. Unfortunately, you can't force people to play the game that you want to play, so waiting patiently for a game to start would be a very good solution! Again, I feel your frustration and I hope you can unlock the achievements in the future.

Have a great day!

Posted Jan 26, 2019
  3. I do see where you're coming from however this is not an internal issue, we cannot control the demand or interest of players in wanting to play a game such as CTF. In order to remove CTF achievements from the champions achievements as a whole will require that CTF as a game be removed. If you're really dedicated to getting the achievements then waiting patiently for an CTF game would be my best suggestion for now, though I hope there is an update pushed out to this either removing CTF as a game or modifying it to increase player interest.

Posted Jan 27, 2019
  4. I do believe you will just need to be patient in acquiring your achievements. But it is not like you need them for anything anyway.

Posted Jan 27, 2019
  5. Achievement skills!!11!1! :DDDD

Anyway, I suggest you gather enough friends to fill a lobby. Then you have a game that starts!! If that's not an option though, you can always encourage people to join ctf by encouraging them to join in lobbies. You have options in this situation, you just have to use them. I know not everyone in lobbies or your friend group isn't interested in playing ctf but it's still possible to recruit 9 people (if I'm remember the cap for ctf right.).

Posted Jan 27, 2019
  6. Hey!

I'm sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do. I would recommend trying to find people that like Champions from the same or a similar timezone to yours and friending them, so you can help fill up a CTF lobby. You could also encourage people to join CTF, as mentioned by @xLeopard . Otherwise, you could try play CTF when Mineplex has its peak number of players on. Hopefully there are changes to stop things like these from happening.

Posted Jan 27, 2019
  7. are you serious? why would it be THAT HARD to just DO WHAT HE IS SAYING. you could even just reduce it to one achievement

Posted Jan 31, 2019
    FreezaSama likes this.