• 873 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9311 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Implement a Win-Streak Counter for SSM

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by wattywatty14, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Hey!

I recently started getting back into playing Super Smash Mobs a lot. I won three games in a row, and I noticed that there wasn't a Win-Streak Counter like there is in Cake Wars. My simple idea is to implement a Win-Streak Counter into SSM just like there is one in Cake Wars.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my thread.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Mitchy and Caameronn like this.
  2. This sounds easy enough and would be an interesting addition. Seeing as we do have a fairly dedicated Super Smash Mobs community, it would be nice for users to be able to display their win streaks and give players a reason to attempt to win multiple times in a row. I genuinely would be happy to see this implemented, and we could possibly find ways to implement win streaks for other games too.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  3. This is a pretty simple idea, it would encourage players to keep playing (Just like it does in Cake Wars). +1 from me

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  4. Hey!
    I personally think this idea should be brought to all game modes that don't have it already due to the fact it gives players something to work for. I think win streaks are a way to kind of "show off" your skills on the game and with SSM being a pretty decently sized player base I think it deserves to have a win count added.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    GAM, wattywatty14 and Zapix like this.
  5. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with this idea. This obviously has a lot of pro's and those being, people who are playing for Stats can see how many wins they have in a row of SSM, and those who play casually but want to play for an x amount of wins in a row can see how many they have in a row.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  6. Hello,
    I love the win streak feature, as it is a really fun way to set and track goals within games hands-free. I do not play ssm much, and did not realize that this was not a feature for that game. I agree that it should be added for sure. Thanks for suggesting this, big +1 from me! Have a nice day!

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  7. Personally not sure why this was only implemented to Cake Wars but it'd be an amazing idea to give it to all games, SSM being one of the best ones. This idea gives people the incentive to keep playing games, which makes wait times lower, and more games being played so people can show off their win streak. It's a longshot but like Mineplex has the top wins leaderboards, maybe add a highest current win streak leaderboard. Might not be viable though. Anyway, this idea seems to be great in my opinion! +1

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  8. I agree with @Caameronn, we have a fairly large SSM community, and it should be pretty easy to implement, so I don't have any reasons as for why not Mineplex should add this. It could also be pretty helpful for every other game too as stated above, so I give this a +1. It would be pretty cool to see my world record of 2 wins in a row of skywars on my screen. xD

Great thinking Watty!

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Caameronn and wattywatty14 like this.
  9. Hey,

I don’t see this idea causing any issues, and in fact, I believe it would benefit a lot of players that play lots for SSM on Mineplex. I like the way that Cake Wars games have this win streak counter, and so adding this into SSM would help players who play heaps of SSM to see their current win streak. It would be nice to get some extra XP/Shards if you continue your streak. I look forward to hopefully seeing this implemented, thanks for suggesting it so that the community can discuss it! :)

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  10. What’s poppin!

Honestly I see no problem implementing this idea! It’s a fun little thing that can be easily implemented since there is currently a win streak counter for Cake Wars. I thinks it’s also great how the Win streak counter will start being implemented towards other games as well.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
    wattywatty14 likes this.