• 347 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3364 Players Online
  • 3017 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

imperial crate problem

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Le egg, Mar 5, 2021.

1. imperial crates give less stuff than noble or royal, Which is not worth 30,000 so i'd say they should add a little more stuff to it

Posted Mar 5, 2021
  2. Hi!

I agree with you on the fact that imperial crates give less stuff than royal crates. However, with an imperial crate you are guarenteed to get a legendary cosmetic, while royal crates don't have this assurance. For people who want to play it safe, spending an extra 10k shards on a chest to get a guarenteed legendary is in their eyes well spent. I can tell from my experience though that you can get up to 2 legendary items in a royal crate if you're extremely lucky, so it's completely up to you to decide which ones you spend your shards on.
    Anyways, I hope this gave you a better understanding on how the crates work and why some are more expensive than other while givinig less stuff.

Have a great day! :)

Posted Mar 5, 2021
  3. Yeah, but like every time i open an imperial i just get a useless leap effect lol. I dont want to risk 30k shards just for some random leap effect that ill never use anyway. I just stick to royals and nobles

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    Kight, Ryan9116 and AfflictionMR like this.
  4. Hello! Although it's true that an Imperial crate only gives one item, compared to a Noble or Royal's four, the fact that it guarantees an unowned Legendary cosmetic is already a very big thing, like @AfflictionMR said. Legendary cosmetics are very rare to be earned in a Noble or Royal crate, and there will be a chance that you can find a duplicate. I guarantee you that if you get a Legendary cosmetic, you will not be disappointed as these are extremely fancy items. If they added more stuff to the Imperial, it would be way too powerful as you would get multiple Legendaries. If they add several Rare gadgets along with the Legendary, it kind of takes away the purpose of getting a guaranteed unowned Legendary to open. Unfortunately, I give your suggestion a -1.

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    CloudXYZ15, yvuggu and AfflictionMR like this.
  5. true assuming royal is better that's my best bet, let me know if they aren't

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 5, 2021
  6. I recommend saving up for an Imperial. Royal crates usually have just gadgets and Uncommon/Rare items with a small chance of a Legendary, and there is a high chance it's an owned cosmetic. I prefer a guaranteed Legendary instead for just 10k more, but if you don't own many Rare or Uncommons, or want more gadgets, go Royal.

Posted Mar 7, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  7. ususally when i get imperial, i only get arrow trails, and people get morphs in noble or royal

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 7, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  8. I'm not sure, ill keep switching between them and see which ones are good

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 7, 2021
  9. Hi, I have been with Bedrock from way back when and the sad thing about the Imperial crates is that they end, once it determines you have acquired all that is has (which I didn’t, I went through every item you can earn and what I have and there were a few I didn’t have, like maybe 4), but it shut me down, locked me out, after wasting 100’s of thousands shards and real dollars on purchasing those crates for almost a year, and reporting it with video to the bugs people. The finally said I have all the items and will not get anything more from it. They gave it some crazy name and implied it was an intended feature is what they called it. If it was intended why didn’t anyone know about it for a year and have said it right away.
    When I tried to open an imperial crate none would show on the platform but you were locked on the platform like you normally would if a crate was displayed. Because there were none to open and it required you to open one before it would release you, you were locked there on the platform, and you either had to try to /tp to a lobby or leave plex.
    Would plex add some new items so it could be utilized by someone who can’t, no. But in many instances they give Imperial crates which are absolutely worthless to me, I own 2 and they sit in my inventory, they won’t trade them out for a royal crate or anything, so they are worthless. A great disappointment that isn’t told to the players.
    But as for which has better item, yes, I wanted all that I could from the imperial crates, but find a lot of the effects too overbearing for me to use in game and to see what I was doing with out the effects in my way and turning them down to their lowest settings wasn’t enough for me and they cause lagging in game so I don’t use any for that reason and others.
    Currently I use my shards to buy Royal crates to try to get the Party bombs, it is the only thing I can do that is allowed by plex to give shards to players freely to help new players get a crate since I can’t donate one to them. But they are rare in themselves as are the legendary items, etc. but it is something I can give to others since I am in the need for nothing with being a level 100. A Perk without Perks.
    So the cost is high but technically worth it in the long run. Yes, I could have said just that...but, you also need to know that the perk ends. The other 2 don’t, when you duplicate there it will give you shards, lol, for the pet or ghast, etc, but you will accumulate the tnt and other gadgets which also I don’t use. My 2 cents or really 1oo’s of thousands...lol!

Posted Mar 7, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  10. So I'm in your level range(i'm 57, you're 55) and I get 5 royal crates a month from my rank. I'm constantly getting duplicate morphs, especially magma cube; a lot of duplicate pets as well. The gadget I use is throwing tnt, so they get restocked from the royal crates every month. The morph I use is bat morph and I have lots of morphs so I don't really care for morphs anymore.

But yeah, I know how you feel. Whenever I get legendaries from imperials they're usually arrow trails and leap effects(i'm fine with both(although useless), because I turned particle settings off). From Royal Crates I sometimes get death animations that I don't need. Unfortunately, I feel like Imperial crates are more suited for those who want to get all the cosmetics, so for everyday use(for lack off better term), royal crates are the best. So I don't really see the problem.

SUMMARY: legendary cosmetics are mostly made up of particle effects, arrow trails, and leap effects. Their target audience is probably those who have a lot of shards and want all the cosmetics. So if you're not interested in that don't buy imperials

Posted Mar 7, 2021
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.
  11. Nobody mentioned the fact that you can get more than legendaries from imperial crates. I have every legendary in Mineplex and I still tend to open imperial crates. This is because I'm still guaranteed to unlock something that I don't have. I just need rare items and royal crates as well as noble crates are useless. Just duplicates and gadgets from them. I would rather get 1 rare item from an imperial crate than waste my shards on getting duplicates and gadgets from other crates.

Posted Mar 8, 2021
    yvuggu and CloudXYZ15 like this.