• 514 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3093 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Immortal Rank

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by OneQuarter, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Hi There, my ign is Lyricle and a few days ago, I bought Immortal and I really do like this rank, however I was wondering if it might be possible to maybe just change the color of this rank from yellow to something else, because whenever I join a game of any kind, my entire name, rank, and symbol is yellow and I am not really a fan of that. I think all Immortal ranks should be able to choose what color their rank and name should be, just like level 100's can for their levels.

Sincerely, Lyricle

Posted Feb 12, 2020
  2. OneThousand (a server leader) said the color would be changed, so there's that.

Posted Feb 12, 2020
  3. Idea Processed

Thank you for taking the time to write this idea. The idea of changing the Immortal rank colour is planned. In a discussion regarding the colour of the rank on our discord server, our Java Development Manager said the following:

[​IMG]

Since the idea is planned, the "Processed" tag will be applied. I'll leave the thread open for discussion.

Posted Feb 13, 2020 at 10:39 AM
    Creadword and Evence like this.
  4. To be quite honest,
    I would think that a Golden/Orange color would preferable to straight up Yellow.

Posted Feb 13, 2020 at 5:05 PM
  5. Those are reserved for staff ranks such as Trainee and Sr.Mod at the moment :)

Posted Feb 13, 2020 at 5:09 PM
    TotalTelemetry likes this.
  6. Oops... I kinda forgot about that... :)
    How about a dark purple?

Posted Feb 13, 2020 at 5:19 PM
    SpitefulNick and Fallen™ like this.
  7. Most colours are reserved, including YT and STREAM which are dark purple.

Posted Feb 13, 2020 at 6:06 PM
    TotalTelemetry likes this.
  8. Well, so much for that. (:
    But to be quite honest it really does need to be changed.

Posted Feb 15, 2020 at 12:24 PM
  9. there are many colors tested on the rank wich didnt made it yet

Posted Feb 15, 2020 at 1:15 PM
  10. The only colors not used by other ranks are &1 (too dark to read), &0 (too close to Eternal), &7, &8 (which are gray and dark gray), &2 (dark green, doesn't look nice plus Legend is green), &f (which is white). The only valid open option I'd say is &b which is different enough I think it could work.

There also is a lot of things they could do like multiple colors or different styles so we'll see what happens.

Posted Feb 16, 2020 at 12:17 AM
  11. &0 is black, no where near close to eternal, would simply fall under the same point you put for #1.

Posted Feb 16, 2020 at 1:07 AM
  12. Didn't mean to put &0, meant &9

Posted Feb 16, 2020 at 1:11 AM
  13. I think a lavender purple would look nice on the tag, because dark purple is YT rank and orange/gold seems like it would closely relate to how the Trainee to Sr.Mod tags look.

Posted Feb 16, 2020 at 2:06 AM
  14. Light purple/pink (&d) is used for Hero rank

Posted Feb 16, 2020 at 2:07 AM