• 516 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3095 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Immortal Rank to be rewarded in Mythical Chests

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by jovanmunja, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Hey y'all, it's been such a long time since my last post in here and since I actively played on Mineplex last time.
    About like 15 minutes ago, I saw on Twitter that the new rank has been added. So I asked the Mineplex social media manager on Twitter if Immortal can be gotten/rewarded from the Mythical Chest as a rank upgrade, and they said no.

So we all know that you can get each rank upgrade if you are lucky enough, inside a Mythical Chest. From No Rank to Ultra, Hero, Legend, Titan, and of course, Eternal.
    Now, it's been years since Eternal released and since then, if you are Eternal, there isn't much hype when opening chests since you know you can get cosmetics only. That's indeed fun, but not that hyped. I've gotten rank upgrades from mythical chests like 3 times before (on my friend's accounts) and that was a very fun part of the chest opening.

If you're Eternal, you weren't able to get a rank upgrade since there wasn't a higher purchasable rank. Since Immortal released, I think this should be implemented. And since the chances of getting a rank upgrade are very low, staff should decide if they should add a monthly reward of Immortal up to 1 year, or even make it permanent ONLY for people who've gotten it through the mythical chest. That would also work good for Mineplex since people would start buying chests a lot.

Lmk if you think this should be implemented.

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  2. i think that would be a punishment rather than a reward

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    Mitchy, Sean ✩, mab8400 and 2 others like this.
  3. Why would it be a punishment? Immortal is a better rank than Eternal...
    It also depends on what Mineplex staff would choose.
    If they choose a 1 month or 1 year reward of Immortal to be rewarded in Mythical Chests, you should be able to get back to Eternal. If they even make it a permanent, that's a real reward then.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 9, 2020
  4. Heyo!

I see your point as all the other ranks are obtainable from Chests but I don't think Immortal will be added to Mythical Treasures. The reason to this is that it's a monthly rank and you can buy it for a certain amount of months but then the rank goes away until your resubscribe. Though it would be pretty cool to find XP Boosters in chests from Immortal rank, just like you can find amplifiers in a chest, I don't know if you can find XP Boosters in chests but I think that would be a cool addition but I don't think Immortal rank will come to chests if I'm going to be honest. -1

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  5. I think it is too soon for the rank to be in Mythicals.

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  6. sorry, i just don’t think this should be added. immortal is a subscription and not a rank. also as DC stated, this would be too early to implement.

-1 :(((

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  7. It's a subscription rank and is literally just an upgraded/renamed PPC. The only time PPC was able to be gotten ever was from a Thankful chest, and it might be the same now as it's just been semi renamed/upgraded. As it's not really an "actual" rank, I also feel doubtful that it would even fit into being put into the Mythical chest.

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  8. To say the least, I think that this addition would be great. Depending on the current winner of Immortal in a chest could designate how much time was received (by the player). In general, I think it would be a great new aspect giving it a chance of 1/1000 in an Omega Chest, and 1/10000 in a Mythical Chest (Other rarity's would be decided after accepted). It would work well because now players would be able to see that this isn't as much as a "Cash Grab" as they believe it is.

Sincerely, Luke +1

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  9. Hey there!

As others have stated, the Immortal Rank is a subscription rank, and therefore it would not really make sense to put something like that in a chest, as it wouldn't be able to be kept permanently, therefore making you lose the reward eventually that you won from the chest.

One thought is potentially winning a month of the rank or something along those lines if it were to ever be added to chests, but I doubt that it will be due to the reason I gave and other reasons stated by others above.

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  10. Hey! I’d have to give this idea a -1 because it’s really not beneficial. It wouldn’t make sense to put it in a chest, since it is a subscription rank. It wouldn’t really do anyone any good and it would probably be really rare anyway. I don’t think it should be added because of these reasons. Thanks for suggesting though.

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  11. Hey!

I would have to disagree with this; It would be difficult to put a subscription rank in a crate, as it is a subscription, whereas the other ranks are permanent. Frankly, it is seeping money away from Mineplex. Overall, I don’t think this is needed.

Posted Feb 12, 2020
  12. Hiya,

We don’t currently have any plans to put Immortal in Mythical chests. It’s a monthly subscription, not something that you would get for permanent out of a chest. Mineplex is also a business, and the rank just come out a few days ago. Let me know if you have any questions.

Posted Feb 13, 2020 at 12:02 PM
  13. Howdy! I think that the idea of a small chance for a single-month subscription of "Immortal" rank would be a cool idea! Yes there are quite a few good reasons why it won't happen, but I personally think that chests should not be able to give ANY perm rank. I think that ranks should be exclusive to those who are willing to donate to mineplex, but I have nothing against temporary rewards. An example, "Titan" rank. It's the 3rd best rank now, and I think if you were to get "Titan" from a chest, then it should perhaps not be the rank, but more like a cosmetic. What I'm getting at is, it's like a cosmetic that when I use it, it's starts my 3 month free subscription of "Titan" rank, so from the point of using the "cosmetic" I get exactly 3 months of being "Titan" and then my time is up. I would really like to see something similar with the "Immortal" rank. It could be called "Immortal rank sub starter" or something like that. *Possible description for the "cosmetic": *special blue font* "Possibly the most powerful item in existence, created by the great Time Lords when it all started..." *normal font* "Use this cosmetic to start your free 1-month subscription of" *yellow font* "Immortal Rank." *dark red font* "CANNOT BE UNDONE"

Just my personal opinions and ideas!

Sincerest regards, xRetnuh.

Posted Feb 13, 2020 at 2:02 PM