• 208 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4225 Players Online
  • 4017 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Immortal Rank Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by FireballX3, Nov 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone!

I’ve noticed other users creating their own giveaways recently, and I was inspired to join in! I will be hosting an Immortal Rank giveaway! The style of this giveaway will be an in-game competition held on my MPS. The event will be held on Saturday November 21. We will start at 7:00PM EST and the event will end at 9:00PM EST. Within these two hours we will be playing as many rounds of different randomized mini games as possible. The goal is to win as many games as you can! The player who wins the most games by the end of the event will receive the grand prize, 1 Year of Immortal! The player who wins the second highest amount of games will receive 3 Months of Immortal, and the player who wins the third highest amount of games will receive 1 Month of Immortal! Also, there are no special requirements to participate! All you have to do is type /sv FireballX3-1 when it’s time to compete :)
    The MPS will be opened at 6:30PM EST. We’re doing this to allow time for participants to join as the server will be whitelisted at exactly 7:00PM EST. The winners will be announced in the MPS at 9:00PM EST when the event is over. If you do not join the server before the start time and the server becomes whitelisted, you will not be able to participate. If you are participating in the event and encounter a connection issue which causes you to be kicked from the server, you can send me a simple message on Mineplex using /msg FireballX3 to be let back in! If you leave at any point and do not send a message to be let back in before the event ends, any wins you may have gotten will no longer be counted.

Rules: All Mineplex rules apply in this giveaway. If you are not familiar with the rules, you can read them here: mineplex.com/rules
    Violating these rules will result in removal from the MPS and any other action if needed.

Game Lineup:
    The following games will be randomly selected to play during the competition:
    • Bacon Brawl
    • Dragon Escape
    • Dragons
    • Monster Maze
    • Runner
    • Spleef
    • Survival Games
    • One In The Quiver
    • Alien Invasion
    • Death Tag

Bacon Brawl:
    • Bacon Temple
    • Flamingo Falls
    • Mighty Lava Arena
    • Yaxchilan Ruin
    • Yellow
    One in the Quiver:
    • Half Moon Island
    • Island Village
    • Barbarian’s Village
    • Crater Town
    • Ruins 2
    Dragons:
    • Ranch Isles
    • All Hail Sky Whales
    • “Island”
    • Dragon’s Eggs
    • Balloon Town
    Dragon Escape:
    • Skylands
    • Steve’s Swamp
    • Hell
    • Dark Magic Woods
    • Time Travel
    Runner:
    • Candyland
    • Colosseum
    • Eclipse
    • Euphoria
    • Mesa Canyon
    Survival Games:
    • Riverton Castle
    • Shattered Kingdom
    • Fallout
    • Primal
    • Aztec Islands
    Death Tag:
    • Cave Dwelling
    • Half-Moon Island
    • Mansion
    • Pirates Harbor
    • Wild West

What will you do if a tie occurs during the competition?
    This situation is pretty rare. However, if two or more players complete a minigame and it is displayed as a 1st place tie at the end of the game, we will count that as those players all receiving a win.
    If multiple players tie for the 1st, 2nd or 3rd place prizes at the end of the competition, a tiebreaker game will be played to determine a single winner for each prize.

Why are you picking the games that will be played at random?
    We decided that randomly selected games would provide a more balanced environment and allow players who may be slightly less experienced to have an equal chance at winning. In a format such as Winner Picks, the winner could potentially continue choosing games that they excel at.

Why is the pool of games so small?
    Many Mineplex games usually take a considerable amount of time to complete which would not allow us to complete a large number of rounds within the 2 hour time limit. Some games are team based modes in which determining a single winner would be basically impossible. There are also a large number of minigames that have a smaller cap on how many players can participate at once that we are avoiding. Lastly, we have decided to exclude games that require resource packs as this can cause disconnection issues for some players.

If you have any other questions or concerns please contact myself(@FireballX3), or the co-hosts of this event @HitoriKage or @pinkwinx10 on the forums. We hope to see you all there! And good luck to everyone!​

Posted Nov 15, 2020
  2. WOAH!!! Thank you so much for doing this! expect me to be there!!!

Posted Nov 15, 2020
    FireballX3 likes this.
  3. This sounds awesome! I'll be there! Thank you so much for doing this!

Posted Nov 17, 2020
    FireballX3 likes this.
  4. nice

Posted Nov 17, 2020

5. Very generous of you!
    Best of luck everyone, hopefully I can attend if my plans do not interfere!​

Posted Nov 19, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.