• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Immortal Rank (02/09/2020)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by DeanTM, Feb 9, 2020.

1. kits literally determine how you’re going to play the game. the more kits you have, the more variety you have with gameplay. of course they affect gameplay.

Posted Feb 11, 2020
  2. my guy gem boost = unfair advantage that lets ppl earn the currency to buy kits more efficiently and thus making an imbalance for those who don't earn as many gems. reliable and stronger kits are to become more frequent in games making it unfair for people who can't get the same boost

xp boost = level more efficiently, earn level gifts frequently which occasionally involve gems; see above.
    shards and previous rank boosts are discarded from the matter, bc you can only really buy chests/cosmetics with them
    in-game advantage made possible with purchase of real money is violation of eula laws and this situation is a blatant example

Posted Feb 12, 2020
    M4RK7000, SpyNinja__ and xUmbreon like this.
  3. Loving the new update! Thanks dev team!

Posted Feb 12, 2020
    SpyNinja__ likes this.
  4. YEA! We got a new rank!!

Posted Feb 12, 2020
  5. Not sure where to bring attention to this issue, so here: This update is affecting nametags on the server; I can see the other team and the other team can see me. I submitted a bug report four days ago, and the staff told me they were aware of it. I find it annoying that nothing has been done about it since it makes some games unplayable. If Mineplex is aware of it, shouldn't someone correct the issue? :/ Sad to see slowing progress on MP over time. :(

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  6. I understand where you are coming from, and I know that this might be an issue. Considering that Immortal is such a new addition to the community, it will of course, have some issues to start with. The one thing I suggest you to do is to stay in touch with a quality assurance member with your concerns so you can also get updates about the it. You can report it directly to a qa member at mineplex.com/staff and they'll be more than glad to help.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to message me,
    Regards,
    -Dac​

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  7. [​IMG] I'm confused, didn't someone say the color is going to get changed?

Posted Feb 14, 2020