• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11449 Players Online
  • 8559 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Immortal Prefix Colors

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by nico, Aug 1, 2020 at 3:34 PM.

?

Do you think that Immortals should have access to this color?

1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Currently, these ↓↓↓ are the only options for your Immortal Prefix.
    [​IMG]

If you didn't notice, the colors Orange, Purple, Dark Red, Blue, and Black are missing. Black is not available due to visibility reasons, which is understandable, but the other four are not available due to them being the color of either staff ranks or content creator ranks. I do not agree with this because all it does is pointlessly limit the perks of being Immortal. It is very easy to differentiate the word Immortal from Trainee, Mod, Twitch, Owner, etc. and the brief millisecond of confusion that this can cause is not worth disabling these colors entirely.

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 3:34 PM
  2. Gold (or as some weird people say Orange) isn't there because staff colours
    Purple isn't there because YT/Twitch colour (though i don't see why considering the big youtube rank colour is there)
    Dark Red isn't there because admin colour
    Blue isn't there because Builder, BuildLead and Support
    and black isn't there because it's just unreadable lol

I agree with this cuz it just confuses people if people use those colours, save it for the staff/other ranks, and make Light red not useable. Also if you don't use aqua you're weird.

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 4:20 PM
  3. I'd rather just make it so that light red is taken out or let players use the purple color. Giving gold out just makes them look extremely similar to staff (similar to dark red for Admin+, Blue for Builder/Lead), so I think it's fine as is. While it is easy to differentiate, I find it nice that all staff are the same color and that Immortals cannot try and represent it.

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 5:29 PM
    Bobtroopo likes this.
  4. Hey!

Thank you for taking the time to put together this thread. I definitely see where you are coming from... Unfortunately, the current state of this idea is that application-based rank colors will not be added to Immortal's prefix selection as can be seen in this thread.

As such, I will be marking this thread with the appropriate "Not Planned" tag as well as locking this thread.

Thank you again for sharing!

Thread Locked >> Idea Not Planned

Posted Aug 2, 2020 at 8:18 PM
    S1KH and Sickle like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.