• 3398 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12717 Players Online
  • 9319 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Immortal Prefix Color Purple Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by butthurted, Apr 6, 2020.

1. I like the variety of different colors for immortal but I would love to see a purple color. I'm sure im not the only one who has thought about this or said this. If there is a certain reason why purple isn't a color I will completely understand but i would love to see it.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  2. Hey!

I would also like to see more colors for Immortal. Purple is favorite color so I definitely agree with this. I also think that adding more features to Immortal like this will make more people want to purchase it which is always good. This is all I have to say and I give this a +1, thanks for the idea!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  3. Even though I don't even have a rank, I'd definitely like purple to be Immortal's color. When you put a Trainee and an Immortal next to each other it's difficult to tell, and also purple is a cool color lol.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    ItsFree likes this.
  4. Hey,

I am sure adding more colors wouldn't be bad for immortal, and I think it would be nice to add some more colors for cosmetic purposes. People sometimes complain about there being a limit of colors you can choose from, so it would be interesting how the leadership team would respond to this. I am fine with this change because it doesn't really bring any advantages to Mineplex. Colors are rather just cosmetics that don't have much of an effect on the gameplay. While I do say this, I would still caution for more things to be added to the immortal rank, because we don't want to violate the EULA. Also having more cosmetics in the lobby would overall cause more frame lag, depending on what the cosmetic is, so I would be careful about adding unlimited cosmetics. Overall though, I think adding more colors would be an easy addition to put that would further encourage people to get the new subscription rank. Nice suggestion.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    _Sticks likes this.
  5. Hiya!
    Personally I like how the Immortal gets a multitude of colors to choose from. I also like the color purple and I'm a little confused why it wasn't add with the other colors. I think bringing a purple color would be an amazing way to add on to the colors. Personally I don't see a reason why this shouldn't be added so +1 from me.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  6. +1 Not really sure why purple isn't a color that you can have already. It's not the color of any staff rank and you can already set dark grey as a color so I don't think it's a readability thing. You can also set it to the same color as YouTube so I don't think it has to do with YT/Stream being purple but I'm not sure. Regardless I don't see a problem with adding it.

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  7. I think this is a really good idea and don't see why this cannot be implemented in the near future. They could use the color from YT as Vanessa said I would like to see that color in the game because it is really nice to look at. +1

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  8. I think purple should also be a colour and I don't know why they didn't add it with the first wave of colours introduced for Immortal. I know I personally wouldn't use it as I like the lighter colours, but there is no harm in adding purple into the mix.

+1

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  9. Hey!
    I do not have Immortal, so I am not completely aware of the color selection. However, after reading the replies to this thread, and seeing the fact that you can change to the same color as the Youtube rank, I really see no reason why purple shouldn't be added, assuming it was possibly withheld as to not be confused with YT/Stream ranks. This would help simply by adding more colors to the selection, and keeping consistent with the only colors being off limits are those of staff ranks and that are just impossible to read. Thank you for bringing this up, it is a +1 from me!

Posted Apr 13, 2020
  10. I personally enjoy the color purple and I would love to see it added to the color selection for Immortal even though I do not have the rank myself. +1

Posted Apr 13, 2020
    vMythos likes this.