• 3111 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14878 Players Online
  • 11767 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Immortal - Paypal Subscriptions *DESKTOP*

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by Tripsy, Feb 11, 2020.

1. I'm so late to this but an awesome, detailed step-by-step guide on how you can manage your Immortal subscription. I actually haven't seen any guides on this on the forums so it's a handy resource for anyone that's struggling to manage and cancel their subscriptions. Props to you for taking your time out of your day to make this thread!​

Posted Mar 11, 2020
    Tripsy likes this.
  2. Thanks! I will keep renewing for Immortal, however.

Posted Mar 21, 2020
    Tripsy likes this.
  3. You're welcome :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020
    CCheck likes this.
  4. Thanks! That was helpful for me!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Tripsy likes this.
  5. Hey there!

Thank you for creating this guide. I have never subscribed to PPC or Immortal myself, but this guide is a great way of showing how to cancel a subscription. I'm sure many people wanted to know how to do this and if I do ever need help with cancelling a subscription from the network, I'll make sure to keep this in mind.

Have a great day!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Tripsy likes this.
  6. Thank you @Tripsy! I'm sure this will help out many people! I am yet to purchase Immortal myself, but I'm not sure if I will yet. Nevertheless, thank you again!

Stay safe out there everyone!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Tripsy likes this.
  7. This is really helpful. I remember when I was younger and purchasing ranks I would be really stressed about the fact that I could have the payments running for years without knowing so I think this will help a lot of younger people who have parental permission to purchase a rank!

Posted Apr 12, 2020
    Tripsy likes this.
  8. Heyo!

This is a great guide on Immortal payments! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with the community! I found your advice very useful.

Best,
    xFlattered

Posted Apr 16, 2020
    Tripsy likes this.

9. Happy to help!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 7, 2020
  10. This is a really good guide, this was definitely needed for some people. Thanks!

Posted May 7, 2020
    Tripsy likes this.
  11. thank you very much.

Posted May 11, 2020
    Tripsy likes this.