• 2936 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11395 Players Online
  • 8459 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Immortal - Paypal Subscriptions *DESKTOP*

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by Tripsy, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Hello Everyone,

I see that a lot of people have been requesting guidance on how to ensure they only pay for their chosen subscription. For example, if you subscribe to the one month option, you are not wanting to pay for the month after. I have created this step by step guide to take you through the process of cancelling your subscription. PAYPAL ONLY!

**THIS IS FOR DESKTOP USERS**

For those using a mobile device, the mobile step by step guide can be found here:

Immortal - Paypal Subscriptions *MOBILE*

Make sure the first payment went through before cancelling the subscription!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope this helped!

Posted Feb 11, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 16, 2020
  2. Thank you for the guide! This helped me a lot since I only wanted to see what Immortal was like for a month, because I'm not sure I can keep paying $7 a month for a longer time.

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    SpamL, xOeuf and Tripsy like this.
  3. Thanks!

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    xOeuf and Tripsy like this.
  4. Thank you so much tripsy

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    xOeuf and Tripsy like this.
  5. Nice thread and good job on that! It will be definitely helpful for people who don't know how to cancel their subscription for Immortal if they only want to have this only for one month but don't want to pay for that every month. I hope people will use this thread rather often. If I whenever will get a question about how to cancel Immortal subscription, I will make sure to forward this player to this thread for a simple understandable explanation with pictures. Thank you for this thread!

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    Truthhs, xOeuf, Im_Ken and 1 other person like this.
  6. Thank you.

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    Tripsy likes this.
  7. Thank you Tripsy!

I remember being in the call with you struggling on this, so this is epic!

~ Zom

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    Im_Ken and Tripsy like this.
  8. Thank you so much for this. This guide is definitely helpful and I'm sure that it will make life easy for a lot of people who want to cancel their subscription at any given time. Again, thanks for making our lives easier <3

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    Truthhs and Tripsy like this.
  9. This is an amazing guide and it's structured very well, making it easy to understand and follow. Thanks for working very hard to get this guide out foe everyone pretty fast, I'll be sure to refer people to it if they need assistance!

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    Tripsy likes this.

10. A very handy and informative guide on how to cancel your Immortal subscription when you purchased it using PayPal.
    Will definitely use this and share it with others who require assistance when cancelling their Immortal subscription.

Thanks!​

Posted Feb 12, 2020
    Tripsy likes this.
  11. Nice thread! Was wondering how to cancel out of it as well. Would be more helpful if Mineplex had their own subscribe / unsub button on the forums though. Either way, you might wanna add that this doesn't work on mobile and you need to find it via the desktop version.

Posted Feb 12, 2020
    Im_Ken and Tripsy like this.
  12. That's an awesome thread you have! This will help many players if they want to cancel their subscription anytime they want. After I bought an Immortal rank and cannot find where to cancel, I can simply go to this thread and follow your steps. Other than that, that's a great guide thread you have!

Posted Feb 13, 2020
    Tripsy likes this.
  13. I don't want to give the typical "this helped me out a lot" reply. But in all honesty, when I first subscribed to PPC some months ago, there weren't any guides on how to cancel or subscribe to the service. The information provided was just "you need to do it through your PayPal" so I hope this helps new players who recently subscribe or who may want to cancel their subscription. The images certainly help.

Posted Feb 13, 2020
    Tripsy likes this.
  14. That would be a very nice addition - just a quick button on a menu next to your name, as Labymod has included in the past for their services.

In regards to the mobile version:
    HOME > YOUR ACTIVITY > [Scroll down to Mineplex on the menu] > MINEPLEX RECURRING PAYMENT > DISABLE RECURRING PAYMENT [Button/Option].
    Keep in mind this is for android PayPal, builds may vary based on OS. You can also access recurring payment settings via the General Settings icon, and then "Payment Preferences".

Posted Feb 13, 2020
    Tripsy and Vocaloiid like this.
  15. thank you so much for the guide.

Posted Feb 15, 2020
    Tripsy likes this.
  16. yo it’s not letting my friend gift me 3 months of immortal i have no clue who bought me the one month plan of immortal how do i

Posted Mar 10, 2020
    Tripsy likes this.
  17. If you unsubscribe using the method above, your friend will then be able to purchase the three-month option. You don't have to wait for the months' subscription to expire.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 11, 2020
  18. Nice thread, definitely helped a lot of people.

Posted Mar 11, 2020
    Tripsy likes this.
  19. yeah but i have no clue who bought me the month?

Posted Mar 11, 2020
  20. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 11, 2020