• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7312 Players Online
  • 4422 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Immortal Loyalty Point Shop (07/10/2020)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by OneThousand, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Yes, you will keep them.

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  2. Hey!

Look's like a cool update, and maybe it will be time to get immortal soon.

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  3. Great update!! I think this a step in the right direction for incentivizing Immortal!

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  4. Can we still get the Immortal cosmetics from Omega Chests?

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  5. This sounds great!

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  6. No.

Posted Jul 11, 2020
    jjzdragon and Mitchy like this.
  7. breh

Epic update!!

Posted Jul 11, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  8. Ok cool but some of these are conveniences that every player should have access to like bulk chest opener and chest to shards. It’s not fair to deprive players of the basic QOL improvements/elements...

Posted Jul 11, 2020
    jjzdragon, Slowthes and ClassN like this.
  9. Yay, this update was finally finished and pushed to the main network after a while of testing! :tada:

Thanks to everyone who helped with that update especially QA/T. Currently, we still have some issues but hopefully, it all will be resolved in the near time. It was the first update by Moppletop after who returned and most of us know him as a great Developer, more thanks to him.

I hope players will like such update as we got features which players requested before in the past which are now available with Immortal shop points to be purchased if you are Immortal.

I'm so excited to see what we are going to get on Mineplex in the future and especially about all stuff which was mentioned at the end of the main post. :eyes:

Posted Jul 11, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  10. Already living for it!

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  11. this is VERY POG YES THANK YOU also is diguise /nick?? or what is it

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  12. Great additions to the rank :)
    Might be possibly getting Immortal with this new update, I really like the old gamemodes in an MPS.

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  13. I've been thinking about buying Immortal next month and this has sealed in my decision (yes of course).

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  14. Reminds me of Steam’s new point shop, which was extremely successful. Hope this generates similar fervor! Nevertheless, I am a bit confused as to why so many previously denied ideas appeared in possible Immortal Loyalty Point Shop purchases. Most of these were denied for fundamentally good reasons, and neither the EULA nor Mineplex itself has drastically changed since these ideas were denied. Then again, players using these features only apply to a select group. Honestly, with a little tweaking overtime and transparency behind reasons for sudden changes in idea denying and implementing the point shop could be great.

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  15. This better not be the big update we've been waiting for 4 months.

Posted Jul 11, 2020
    Mitchy likes this.
  16. Hey!

I'm so pumped for this! Thank you so much to all those who helped with this update!

Posted Jul 11, 2020,
    Last edited Jul 11, 2020
  17. I am so glad I bought Immortal when I did. This update is really going to keep me excited every month to collect the Immortal items! I got bow names this time around and I absolutely love them, and cannot wait to put them in more action. Fantastic update!

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  18. This is so cool! Great update!

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  19. Okay,

This is a cool update and I really appreciate the work behind it and making Immortal way more worth it... But can we please have Player-Stacker toggle-able since now there is so much Immortal's can do that this doesn't change anything for them? Anyways, amazing update, keep up the good work!

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  20. This update is worth the 3 month wait, /give in MPS is a game changer! Thank you so much!

Posted Jul 11, 2020