• 1334 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9925 Players Online
  • 8591 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Immortal Lobby Taunt Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by DISGRUNTLE, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Hey!

Today I purchased the lobby taunt ability from the Immortal shop (which costs 2,000 Immortal points - so you can purchase it on your first month as an Immortal rank). I noticed that it doesn't work in waiting lobbies for games, and I think it'd be a good idea if it was added here as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In my opinion, this command should be available in both types of lobbies, particularly a waiting lobby as it's more fun to use the command in a lobby with the people you're about to play against - similarly to how people /taunt at the start of the game - so it could be a cool part of the perk to have, considering Immortal ranks would've spent money to unlock this perk. Ultimately, more cosmetic perks unlocked with Immortal can't be a bad thing from my perspective, and I look forward to receiving any feedback!

Thanks for your time and consideration :)

Posted Aug 6, 2020
    HCY, andr3w, Im_Ken and 16 others like this.
  2. Hey!

I agree with this. The point of the shop item is to use the taunt in any lobby, not just in games, so you should have access to use it in game waiting lobbies. Also, this seems like a bug to me, but it would be a small addition/fix that Developers may do and will benefit those players who potentially want to taunt others before games or any other relevant reason. Anyways, I am cool with this getting added, so a +1 from me. Thanks for the suggestion!

Posted Aug 6, 2020
    Fusafez and AWEARY like this.
  3. Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, I wasn't sure if it was intentional or a bug, so just thought I'd post it here in case it wasn't a bug.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 6, 2020
    HCY, anna ♪, SnowyStarglaze and 6 others like this.
  4. Hey!

I definitely see where you are coming from. I wanted to mention that a lot of things for Immortal, however, have different treatment in hub and game lobbies. Nonetheless, this idea makes a lot of sense to be included in game lobbies. Taunts are supposed to spark some friendly competition among players, and that seems most applicable among the people you're about to go against, more so than in hub lobbies.

Whether or not this is a bug, this is definitely something easy to implement and I would love to see it added. If the perk was intended to be 2,000 points for taunts in hub lobby, and people wanted that to be firm for whatever reason, I suppose an increase to that price could be argued to accommodate for game lobbies as well.

Anyways, no matter how people end up deciding it be implemented, I definitely like this idea and it's a +1 from me!

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!
    Thanks for sharing!
    ~ Bobert / Erik

Posted Aug 6, 2020
  5. Thanks for the feedback! I agree, it definitely makes more sense to be in game lobbies - but both would be more appealing for people considering buying Immortal :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 6, 2020
    HCY, anna ♪, SnowyStarglaze and 5 others like this.
  6. I completely agree with this, seeing as its meant to allow taunts in lobbies, why not pre-game lobbies too! +1 from me. :)

Posted Aug 6, 2020
  7. Heyoo!

I was actually thinking about this just the other day! I agree. If you purchase the "taunt in lobby" immortal shop item, you should be able to use it in game lobbies. If they're available in hubs, I don't see why you couldn't use them in lobbies before games too! I personally love this purchase and I use my taunt all the time in lobbies, so I'd really like to see this become developed! It may possibly just be a bug of some sort, but either way I agree with this and would love to see it be implemented! I give this idea a +1, nice idea!

Posted Aug 6, 2020
    DISGRUNTLE likes this.
  8. I definitely agree with this suggestion, as it would make sense to have it available in game lobbies as well. I also believe it would a simple fix and make the perk more enjoyable. +1!

Posted Aug 6, 2020
    DISGRUNTLE likes this.
  9. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 8, 2020
    HCY, anna ♪, SnowyStarglaze and 5 others like this.
  10. I feel like this would be a good addition and get more people to purchase the rank and thus doing so help the server survive and continue being great, it wouldn't take up too much of developers' time either so that's a bonus too.
    +0.5 (kind of think its not a major issue but im also totally down for it)

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    DISGRUNTLE likes this.
  11. Thanks for the feedback @MarkTheNub and @DerpDerpie! Yeah it's not a major issue but would be a nice addition to the perk and make games more interesting and competitive.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 21, 2020
    HCY and anna ♪ like this.
  12. Like it!

I like this agreement Disgruntle!

Posted Oct 21, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Oct 24, 2020
  13. quality over quantity dude, make sure you elaborate on why you agree with the feedback!

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  14. This is a great idea! I can't believe I haven't realized it, but it would make the game much more competitive, authentic, and overall fun if this was implemented. +1

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    DISGRUNTLE likes this.
  15. Thanks for the feedback <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 23, 2020
  16. great idea definitely a +1 from me!

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    DISGRUNTLE likes this.
  17. I LIKE IT TOO. IT SEEMS LIKE AN AWESOME ADDITION TO THE COMMUNITY!

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    joshah and DISGRUNTLE like this.
  18. that's a good point I think that should be added

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    DISGRUNTLE likes this.
  19. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 27, 2020
  20. Hey!

I agree with your idea. As you can purchase taunt in lobby perk so you can use it in normal lobbies. You should be able to use it in waiting lobbies as well. I have noticed the same issue with immortal flight as it only works in normal lobbies like the taunts. It would he great to be able to taunt your opponents before the game start in the waiting lobby. I also see more perks wouldn't be a harm to the network, instead it will be a good thing. I hope your idea gets implemented as I can't wait to use it in the future! :)

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    DISGRUNTLE likes this.