• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7062 Players Online
  • 7062 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Immortal Giveaway ( Java / 1 Month )

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by 3Clicks, Feb 4, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluteVegetables
    Nothing :D

Posted Feb 5, 2021
    Posted Feb 5, 2021
  3. Ign: _ _Sukuna
    My favorite thing about mineplex is playing champions donination
    Thank you for hosting

Posted Feb 5, 2021
  4. IGN: NathanDoesHC
    favourite ting: block hunt w my drillers

Posted Feb 5, 2021
  5. im entering for a friend IGN: TemmoTroll
    Favorite thing: getting lots of friends and all the people who have helped me along the way. i love the community!

Posted Feb 5, 2021
  6. IGN: muhteo

Favorite thing: The community!

Thanks for hosting this giveaway :)

Posted Feb 5, 2021
  7. IGN: TJ2K6
    Favourite thing: The games because they are, well, fun... I also love to make friends on the server :)

Posted Feb 5, 2021
    3Clicks likes this.
  8. IGN: zEndxr

Favorite Thing: definitely has to be the community.

Anyways thanks for hosting this immortal rank giveaway! :D

Posted Feb 5, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  9. Why would you want to get immortal and instantly be hated. No one likes immortals except immortals.

Posted Feb 5, 2021
  10. IGN: AceSJus
    Favorite thing: The community
    Thanks!

Posted Feb 5, 2021
  11. Hello!

IGN: TotalTelemetry

My Favorite Thing About Mineplex: Well that would have to be how nice the staff are, and that you can almost always find one!

Good Luck to all who enter!

(By the way, when does this end?)

Posted Feb 5, 2021
  12. IGN: Ava_pqk

Okay, I love Mineplex because it has been my family since 2016. My brothers play it, and they roped me in too. At first, I wasn't sure if I would like Minecraft because I had fooled around on other servers and they were meh, but when I found Mineplex, it just felt right. I am so grateful for the opportunity to play it every day, and I am very proud to be on this website meeting people. SO yes, I have to say, my favorite part of Mineplex is my big big big big online family! Good luck everyone, and stay safe!! [​IMG]

Posted Feb 5, 2021
    Lady_Alyss likes this.
  13. ign: fruitsmoothies

favorite thing: playing with friends

thanks for hosting this! <3

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  14. Ign: Butterfl1
    Favorite Thing: the games/community

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  15. IGN: Mvxz
    Favourite thing: I love the community and the staff. They give the server a whole new look. It is so fun and wholesome, making new friends and that the staff do a great job of keeping Mineplex clear of bugs and hackers/exploiters. We are all thankful <3.

Also GL everyone.

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  16. Hey hey!

First and foremost, I would like to personally thank you for hosting this giveaway. As I’ve said on many other giveaway threads, it’s awesome to see people within the community who are willing to host giveaways and give back to the community! Again, thank you so much, I am sure so many others are grateful for your kind gesture.

I will not be entering the Giveaway for myself, as I have already experienced Immortal. However, if I am chosen as the winner, I would like to select another person who has entered the giveaway via this thread!

My favorite thing about Mineplex is being a part of such a great Staff Team and Community!

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  17. Thank you to everyone for entering the giveaway!!

I put everybody's name into a wheel and spun it. The winner of the Immortal Giveaway issss.......

Simply Otter, known in game as TJ2K6

Thank you to everybody who liked the post and showed support, I will be hosting another giveaway soon!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 6, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
  18. Congratulations!

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  19. Congratulations!

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  20. Thanks! I'm a bit late, but yeah Thanks!

Posted Feb 6, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.