• 195 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3377 Players Online
  • 3182 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

IMMORTAL Giveaway! Disclaimer: 1 month only

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by lohra, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all!

As you know I've been arguing the removal of the horseman kit in SG, and finally my prayers have been answered lol. (Thanks to the staff involved in the replacement!)

Just to pass my celebrations onto a fellow player I'm going to be hosting an Immortal giveaway. bc im nice.
    I just want to know one thing - what your highlight of quarantine has been!

Please copy the following layout so I can put you into a RNG - your discord tag isn't essential, but it makes it easier to notify the winner.

IGN*:
    Discord Tag:
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been*:

Good luck to all of you that enter!

Edit: Seeing as there is actually quite a few people replying, I’ll probably actually do the giveaway at the end of today (4/4/20) (:

Posted Apr 3, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 4, 2020
    venez., SpamL, Jylie and 8 others like this.
  2. IGN: ImagineESPingLOL
    Highlight of quarantine: block hunt and lots of it. To be real haha, I haven’t been doing much tbh just alot of school work and mineplex so nothing much

Thanks for hosting this! So kind of you to host a giveaway like this! If i somehow win, I’ll just pm me and I’ll send you my discord tag xd.

Posted Apr 3, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 4, 2020
  3. Hey! Thank you so much for doing this giveaway. Things like this really go appreciated in the community.

IGN*: xTakis

Discord Tag: xGetRektedx#7076

What your Quarantine Highlight has been*: My quarantine has been going fairly decent. I do miss some aspects of attending school, but I can’t really complain about online school. I haven’t gotten an overload of work just yet, hopefully it stays that way. Apart from that, I’ve been regularly working out by partaking in activities such as hockey and football. On the other hand, I’ve also spent a lot of time on Mineplex, doing my duties as a staff member, playing games, or hanging out with friends. Other than that, I’ve been staying in touch with friends and family, and overall, just hoping this can all blow over soon.

Good luck to everyone who enters!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    scarlet, Walker, lohra and 1 other person like this.
  4. Great minds think alike!

I won't be entering, but the highlight of my quarantine has been the outpouring of unity and support in our local communities. While I wish the circumstances were better, it is so refreshing to see people coming together to help one another.

Thanks for this awesome giveaway for the community!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    charm, Party, lohra and 1 other person like this.
  5. IGN: Venez_
    Discord Tag: ven#5478
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been: Getting more time to play cake wars, with more players having fun meeting new players to play with this. (If I win this could I have ultra or hero instead as I don't have a rank)
    Thanks for doing this, Venez_

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    lohra and Walker like this.
  6. If you win I could buy hero instead (:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2020
    venez. and Walker like this.
  7. Thx

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  8. IGN: Calverin
    Discord: Calverin#1136
    Quarantine Highlight: So my grandparents have been kind of upset they can't visit us and we can't visit them, so we started taking pictures of my family doing different things and photoshopping them in to give them a smile. They are really enjoying it and the pictures have created some funny results. ^-^

Thank you for doing this giveaway and good luck to all participants!

(Rest in Pieces Horseman Kit)

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  9. IGN*: Captainwrecker
    Discord Tag: Captainwrecker#5214
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been*: No school which I desperately needed off from lol.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  10. My quarantine highlight is getting a new dog! He is amazing and fluffy. He is a Griffon, like his brother obi wan. His name is Han Solo. He is black and brown. I love him so much, and I would love to get immortal. I love Mineplex and have a major obsession which means I desperately need to set up screen time. Also, I learned Wet Hands on guitar which turned out AMAZING if I say so myself. I have to practice for grade 5 guitar which I will take in the summer. This is an amazing thing to do bro! PS: Can I please have Legend instead, green is my colour.
    Thanks so much,
    PARTY
    IGN- _PartyDog_
    DISCORD-PartyDogOBI#2465

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  11. Ign?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2020
  12. IGN*: VernCow
    Discord Tag: VernCow#9467
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been*: My IB exams have been cancelled! My next semester won't start till September, so I have approx 6 months of my life to waste

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  13. My A-Levels were cancelled too ahahah

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2020
    VernCow likes this.
  14. I have to sit early Spanish GCSE in two years'. OOF.
    I am probably going to sleep now. I will dream of waking up to an email saying you have been scammed and owe Mineplex £100000000000000. oof. that is depressing. I have loads of coronavirus symptoms which is fantastic. I am desperate to get a rank.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  15. Heya! Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway for Immortal!
    IGN: CrackleHarvest36
    Discord Tag: CrackleHarvest36#7333
    Quarantine Highlight: Oh boy, there have been LOTS of highlights! But probably the main one was when my older niece ran out the door and came back in and said "I CANT... I SMELL LE CORONA!" man that one had me dying!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    xGetRekted and lohra like this.
  16. *In the End by Linkin Park plays...*

"Tried so hard.. got so far..... In the end, it doesn't even matter"

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  17. IGN*: Vmw
    Discord Tag: (Julian)#4460
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been*: honestly I still go outside everyday but I don't chill with my friends so it's not been that bad. My highlight would be that I now play sports at home everyday, make myself some fun challenges to do, and I went on a nice hike by the lake and got some pretty cool pictures.

thank you so much for hosting this giveaway, congrats to whoever wins, good luck!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  18. BTW can you please choose by the end of tomorrow/today? tysm. just want higher chances... because I'm bored... and having a rank is awesome.... and I'm lonely.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  19. I'm not going to enter for, well, obvious reasons, but my highlight has definitely been the unbelievable amount of focus I've put into my guitar skills, and I love singing as well. Good luck to whoever wins! :D

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  20. IGN*: Betrayar
    Discord Tag: Betrayer#8822
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been*: Sitting in my man cave, playing Minecraft with my girlfriend and Modern Warfare with my boyfriend. It's been amazing, I've had a blast. Also BTW, if anyone plays modern warfare, add me on discord. Thank you.
    Hopefully, I win guys! I am so fricking excited!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    lohra likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.