• 857 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8792 Players Online
  • 7935 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I'm disturbed

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Rick Astley, Jan 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I see a very disturbing pop-up at my base and It says something bad It's not kid-friendly but I'm gonna request if a mod or sr.mod to get rid of this pop-up so I can continue my mineplex experience - MrBanCat thanks!

Posted Jan 19, 2021
  2. If you know who did this and have evidence, please make a report at mineplex.com/reports. Otherwise, feel free to directly message a Bedrock staff member with this so that they can take care of it if there is no way you can remove it. I'm going to tag @TheArrow'sShadow as they are probably more knowledgeable in terms of what to do in this situation than me.

For next time, these types of threads, if you're unsure about something, can be posted in the help section at https://www.mineplex.com/forums/help/. That way there is a higher chance a staff member will see.

Posted Jan 19, 2021
  3. Heyo!

The forums isn't the right place for this, If you would like to report a player for performing something inappropriate, gather evidence (ie. screenshots, recordings) and head over to Minneplex.com/reports and submit the needed information!

Forums are mainly meant for game ideas and criticism so if you have can provide any of that feel free to mention it in the appropriate section!!

A staff member should hopefully lock this thread :)

Cwossaint

Posted Jan 19, 2021
  4. I figured I should throw this in here before staff locks this. Just claim land all around your base it not only helps prevent griefing, things like these but makes sure no one just builds a shack out of db next to your house. There’s a bunch of these threads about lag machines close to their base or things like these. It’s not really the hardest problem to solve just after you build something spend 20 minutes claiming.
    Thanks,
    Multi

Posted Jan 19, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  5. Looks like you came across a player potentially breaking the rules - in this situation, please do not post a public thread about it. Instead, make sure to send in a report here, with any evidence that you can provide. I would also highly recommend reading over this guide before sending in any reports, as it will help you through the process. As stated above, you're also welcome to message any Bedrock staff member who may be online to help you out.

I'm going to lock this thread as there is no need for it to stay open, feel free to message me or any Bedrock staff member if you have any questions!

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 19, 2021
    Cwossaint and rilau like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.