• 1100 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6286 Players Online
  • 5186 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

im backkkk>:)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rainyaphrodite, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Hello there!! This isn't much of a welcome to me because I've been on this server for 6+ years, but I was never involved with the community. After a few months of being inactive after my love for Minecraft dwindled, I'm back and ready to meet some people and make players smile!! I had an old forums account that was sadly lost in my great hiatus of 2019, so, unfortunately, I have to restart everything. Feel free to comment a lil bit about you and I'll send you a follow!!

Okay, now the goods...
    My name is Summer, but I go by my middle name, Rain, by everybody. Idk why my first name couldn't just be Rain, bc it would make my life a lot easier lol. I have 6 amazing fluff babies and am one of the biggest animal lovers you'll ever meet. I'm very social and outgoing, I love meeting new people, traveling and trying new things. I'm working towards being a Trainee and have been working on my application for a couple of days now, so wish me luck with that:) It's been my dream since I first joined the server as a lil 10-year-old 6 years ago.

I'm very open-minded and warmhearted, and I love helping everyone, so feel free to ask questions. If yall need anything, just to chat, vent, need help, etc, don't be scared to message me! I'll answer<3 My IGN and discord are in my signature, so just do a scroll and you'll have it. Remember to stay safe and hydrated, and tell someone that they look good today<3 It's good karma ;)

Have a great evening everybody

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    CrimsonComet, xGetRekted and Oscaros_ like this.
  2. Welcome back Rain! Thats an cool name. I hoping to be seeing a lot more of you on here :) - Yzavy

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    rainyaphrodite likes this.
  3. It's super awesome to see long time players such as yourself coming back to the server and looking to become Trainees!

I've also been on this server for 6 years since 2014 and that's super cool that you are a massive animal lover! I am a massive animal lover but have no pets as my family will not let me get them, I would get a dog like a labrador or a retriever if I had the chance too though!

If you've ever got any issues or questions feel free to ask me! Once again it's lovely to meet you and hope to see you around in-game or the forums soon! :)​

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    xGetRekted and rainyaphrodite like this.
  4. Welcome back, Rain! It's always great to see players returning to Mineplex- and I've seen it a lot lately. Anyway, it's great to meet you! I suggest checking over the rules, if you haven't already, as they may have changed during your absence. To introduce myself- I'm LT Tombstone 77 or LT. My real name is Leo, though, so feel free to call me by that too! I'm currently in High School, although who knows what'll happen with everything that's going on in the world. I love to read, write, play ice hockey and football, play Mineplex, and much more! Inside of Mineplex, I'm mainly active on the Bedrock Server, although I do occasionally hop onto Java. I'm also a Bedrock Trainee, so feel free to talk to me whenever you need to! Speaking of that, it's awesome to hear that you're interested in becoming a Trainee. Best of luck to you on that! I'd suggest reading BAT and BAT2, as they do contain some helpful information! If you ever need to chat, feel free to message me! My Discord is LT Tombstone 77#9018, so feel free to add me on there as well! I love to meet new people, and make new friends! It was nice reading about you and introducing myself. See you around :)

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    rainyaphrodite likes this.
  5. Thanks so much!! Great meeting you:)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Oscaros_ likes this.
  6. I love to read and write too :) Thank you for the intro, ill add you on Discord!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.