• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I'm back!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by essaali28, Jan 10, 2019 at 3:54 PM.

1. Hello, everyone, I am back from a pretty long holiday and I'm gonna be active on forums again and it feels good to be back.

Posted Jan 10, 2019 at 3:54 PM
  2. Pancake_7

Pancake_7

Welcome back! Hope you had a good holiday!

Posted Jan 10, 2019 at 3:57 PM
  3. Lionatthezoo

Lionatthezoo

Hey!
    Welcome back to the forums. Be sure to make sure that you are up to date with the rules (www.mineplex.com/rules). Also be sure to check out threads made by other people if you want any inspirations on new threads to make.
    If you have any questions be sure to message me on the forums. I will now be moving this thread to the introductions section as it is better suited there.

Thread Moved

Posted Jan 10, 2019 at 4:05 PM
  4. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

Hallo!

Posted Jan 10, 2019 at 6:57 PM
  5. Thanks for the warm welcome

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 12:50 AM
  6. hazeae24

hazeae24

Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed your holiday and I can't wait to see you back on the forums! If you need any help with anything I am always prepared to lend a helping hand. c: Have a wonderful rest of your day and enjoy a nice Pokemon gif:
    [​IMG]

Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 1:14 AM
    Waspter likes this.
  7. SaucyStyle

SaucyStyle

Heya, welcome back!

Hope you had a great holiday and New Years and I'm so excited that you have decided to come back to forums! Always feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions! I look forward to seeing your posts around here!

Sincerely,
    SaucyStyle

Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 4:03 AM