• 761 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11719 Players Online
  • 10958 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I'm back with more!

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Arshaad_73, May 31, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Posted May 31, 2021
  2. You are good, but is interior done?

And I would also recommend building a little bigger, cause size really matter when building.

I would also do some surrounding terrain.

But I would definitely say that you are a good builder, and keep on the good work. Have a good day

cake checking out for now

Posted May 31, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  3. I love them all! Specially the lamppost design in the first screenshot, it's a unique design (or at least i think so)!
    Keep it up and make greater builds in the future :D

Posted May 31, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  4. Wow

Posted May 31, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  5. best structures builder uwu

Posted May 31, 2021
    Arshaad_73 and C2MineCraft like this.
  6. These are great! I really love the last build, I was shocked when I opened the screenshot honestly. The colour palette and build style you chose makes it look amazing. I can definitely tell how much time you spent on these. Great job!! I hope you share more of your builds in the future :)

Posted May 31, 2021
    Gil-galad and Arshaad_73 like this.
  7. epic!!! i always enjoyed your builds these are also great!

Posted May 31, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.

8. thanks I respect everyone’s feedback and opinions. The Interior isn’t done, because I was practicing the outside of the structures. That’s why for some of them the surroundings aren’t there. Also about the size (and with size I think u mean the scales of the structure) I think it’s pretty good and well done for each of them.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 31, 2021
    Tanish_, Paladise and Cakemaster7019 like this.
  9. Best structure builder, 10/10

Posted May 31, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  10. Welcome back mr structure builder man

Posted Jun 1, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  11. Wow so many different buildings in one thread, and they're all very impressive. I definitely like your building style, I've had the pleasure of seeing it across other threads you've made in the past, but my favourite from this selection would be the last building. It's much larger than the other ones and the block combination you used is unique and the colours work really well together. I'm definitely interested in improving my building skills at some point, so it's nice to see some inspiring work like this!

Keep up the amazing work!

Posted Jun 1, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  12. Awesome builds, amazing potential!

Posted Jun 1, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  13. Wow!!

All of these builds look absolutely phenomenal! I am blown away by the amount of detail and creativity used in each and every one of these, and I really admire all of the effort that you put into each one. All of these are so well put-together and I love how you are able to build so well with so many different styles. I'd definitely love to see more from you at some point!

Thanks for sharing!

Posted Jun 13, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  14. That’s a lot of details, noice

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  15. I actually like those builds a lot, as each one is different and yet special in its own way.
    Every single one has a lot of detail and decorations, did you use a picture or something else when you were building those or did everything come out of your head straight into the structure?
    I especially like the last one as you can clearly see how much time and effort you put in it (the previous builds too but especially this one due to the size) and how creative you were during the process; I really like every single detail and decoration that you added.
    I hope to see some more work from you in the future, thank you for sharing these builds with us :)!

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  16. the builds that have [own created...] = straight from my 6 year experience and imagination. The rest is from inspiration pictures or real life builds or concept arts etc.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 14, 2021
    MARKTHENUB™ likes this.