• 1391 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7642 Players Online
  • 6251 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I'm #1 Bridges player of 04/09/2020

Discussion in 'The Bridges' started by VernCow, Apr 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hi there!

I recently hit an important milestone. Despite fierce competition, I defeated all these casuals and randoms, and I finally became...the #1 on the Daily Wins Leaderboards of Bridges. Finally, people will give me the respect I deserve, and not regard me as a person that just gets carried every time.

Here is an image to prove it: https://imgur.com/ZY6rdHh

There were many things that I learned from this experience, and I would like to share it with you guys.
    1. It is possible to reach the #1 spot without being toxic, saying "Ez" or "L". Being toxic, does not help boost your score. You need to win games to get this score.
    2. All my life I thought that the #1 Daily Wins player would be the best player at Bridges. I realise now that the Leaderboards are nothing but a device used to shame you for spending too much time on video games and the internet, and it also reminds you to pursue a hobby that is productive. #1 on Daily wins means that #1 of having no life on that day. I shall take the honour, and burden of this role.
    3. Being the #1 Daily Wins doesn't mean you are good. I won 14 games today, and about 2 of them were games that I was actually useful. What does this mean? Being skilled isn't enough, picking the right teammates is more important. You obviously want them to be good, but not good enough to call you trash and kick you out of the party.
    4. Hitting #1 on the Daily Wins leaderboards is like abs. Hard to get, harder to maintain. I have to play even more now to make sure that no one takes my spot, and this cycle continues again and again and again.

All jokes aside, being the #1 on Daily wins wasn't something that I was aiming for. I just played too many Bridges games today and I somehow got that spot. It is quite a cool experience though. ( I hope nobody overtakes this for 4 more hours)

VernCow~

Posted Apr 9, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 9, 2020
  2. Congrats! I used to love playing The Bridges but I don't know why I stopped, we should definitely play some time (because I need a carry urgently haha)

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    VernCow likes this.
  3. Ooof this is a lot to ask.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
  4. Very cool, but I don't see how this makes you the best bridges players. You could have an entire team carry you, also this is only for daily. If you were to have most Bridges wins overall now see that would be 10x more impressive.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  5. I think I mentioned this in What I've Learned #3.

Thank you
    VernCow~

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
  6. Congratulations, I don't play bridges much but its a great feet to get #1 on any game.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    VernCow likes this.
  7. I find bridge exceedingly boring and repetitive, but congrats nontheless.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  8. I know I just wanted to hear you said it :) xD.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  9. this was funny to read, thank you (:

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  10. who asked

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    yulufi / Sean likes this.
  11. Bridges is quite a random game sometimes, but don't let that discredit your accomplishments! Nice job.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  12. You just did lmfao.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  13. Nice job bro!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  14. Congrats, even if you probably weren’t directly impactful in some of your games you probably did at least one thing positive!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  15. we don't have to get permission from people to post things

Posted Apr 13, 2020