• 137 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2149 Players Online
  • 2012 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

If you play games and a hacker in your game , what will you do?

Discussion in 'Combat Games' started by KillenDeath, May 23, 2022.

1. I kinda insult. Hackers are people with zero skill that since they don't want to cry more, they gotta hack to feel cool.

That's... not some insult after all, or is it?

Posted Jun 1, 2022
  2. They're not hackers. They're cheaters. The download or pay for a program that someone with some intelligence made. The hackers are still terrible people, but the people using them are just cheaters.

Posted Jun 22, 2022
    moqiee and 1dragoneye like this.
  3. I record & Submit a report :)

Posted Jun 23, 2022
  4. Well before I became a Trainee, most of the time I'd record and submit a forums report. If I wasn't able to record for whatever reason, I'd submit a report in the #report-players channel on discord.

-MC Minium

Posted Jun 24, 2022
  5. Three months ago I would have recorded evidence and banned them. Now I use /a, StaffRequest, #report-players (in the Mineplex Discord) or I record evidence and use the forum report feature. I also agree that the people using hacked clients in-game usually aren't the people who actually write the code and therfore should be called cheaters.

Posted Jun 30, 2022
  6. I usually just fg, or if they aren't good like just have a little bit of reach or don't have anti-kb or stuff like that ill take a fight or knock them off. Usually fg though.

Posted Jun 30, 2022
  7. Beat them. I've done it before and I'll do it again!

Posted Jun 30, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.