• 167 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3665 Players Online
  • 3498 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

If you play games and a hacker in your game , what will you do?

Discussion in 'Combat Games' started by KillenDeath, May 23, 2022.

1. I maybe quit or saysome thing.

Posted May 23, 2022
    FearfulTick and officer401 like this.
  2. When I see a hacker, I usually go after them to see if I can get rid of the threat early on, and once I have proof they hack, I ask for help from staff.

Posted May 23, 2022
    FearfulTick and officer401 like this.
  3. They'll probably kill me then I'll spectate and see whats up :P

Posted May 23, 2022
  4. see if they have movement hacks, ka, or a not super low level around level 30 and up. then I'd clip them hackking and make a report. if its someone super low level they just going to make a new account

Posted May 23, 2022
  5. same lol id be muted

Posted May 23, 2022
  6. Either I kill them or they kill me and I say something toxic lol

Posted May 23, 2022
    Diestraction likes this.
  7. For me, it depends on what level the hacker is and the hackers behavior.

I usually will just ignore the typical low lvl "alt account" hacker, unless he is toxic or (if I happen to speak to them) they deny my claims while doing things that obviously cannot be done without using cheats.

That all also means that I am more likely to report higher level players because of a mild suspicion of hacking, mainly due to the fact that (in my experience with mineplex, and many other pvp online games, not just minecraft minigames) hacks are very easy to get away with at a higher level

I know, not exactly the best move from me (and most certainly not a very smart one, considering how many of those reports get rejected), but just hear me out:

you'd be suprised to know how many "closet cheaters" (cheaters who use cheats to pretend to be good) there are at higher ranks (not ranks like our "dukes", but ranks in the context of skill based matchmaking) in csgo for example

Or just hackers in general at those higher ranks in csgo, especially global elite (the highest rank), sometimes there are entire hvh (hack vs hack) matches there.

One of the more popular csgo youtubers once even uploaded a video, where, in one of those global elite games, he was the only player out of a 10 player lobby to not be using hacks.

And, with those "high level" player reports, even with minimal evidence, I am simply trying to prevent that from ever happening (assuming it hasn't already, like I said: certain hacks at a high level, or even just any level (eg. reach hacks) are very easy to get away with)

Note: I am NOT implying that our "pros" are all a bunch of hackers (rather that some, like: a few of them are), what I am implying however is that if any of you happened to use hacks, we most likely wouldn't know

Posted May 24, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  8. Report them to Mineplex like a respectable citizen... Having fun seeing them ruin the game in the meantime.

Posted May 24, 2022
  9. If I see a hacker in my game, I would probably just spectate them and see what is going on.

Posted May 24, 2022
  10. I will record video and report them

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 24, 2022
    FoxyStormy likes this.
  11. Hey!
    Well as a Trainee I would probably get informed by anyone if a hacker/abuser is present. I immediately switch to spec-mode to see what's going on and maybe get a punishment out of it, to keep the gameplay for other players fairly :)

But yeah If I didn't have those permissions, I would record (also as a Trainee) the player for evidence and immediately submit an appeal.

Great question though!

Posted May 24, 2022
  12. Heyo,
    I just thought I would give my two cents to this thread. If I get killed by a hacker I usually switch to spectator mode then record and report via forums (since I mainly play on bedrock).

Personally I don't say anything about the hacker in chat, not that it will scare them off, but they may reduce their hacks or make it harder to gather enough evidence to submit a report.
    Once I have enough evidence though I do submit a report!

Posted May 24, 2022
  13. yep! i will be silent and follow it everywhere and submit video

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 24, 2022
  14. target their team and report

Posted May 28, 2022
  15. I kill them and then they never play mineplex again lol

Posted May 28, 2022
  16. I say in chat "woah there, calm down buddy", and then proceed to kick butt. I dont get super frustrated with them, even considering how much people hate the hacker problem on Mineplex. I'm fine with it cuz it gives me a harder challenge to beat. I usually end up winning cuz I can bait them into the anticheat or they just not hacking strong enough. Never be afraid to get creative when you see a hakcer. Think of some strategies...

And kick butt like me.

Posted May 29, 2022
  17. 2 options
    1: just record the footage and report it to staff later on
    2: hack on an alt and punish the other hacker

Posted May 29, 2022
  18. Ban them.

Posted May 29, 2022,
    Last edited Jun 1, 2022
  19. Community members should endeavour to report hackers...I think I'm a community member, so that's what I'd do. There are guidelines available on how to do this via the Support Hub, I believe. Most convenient method would be the /report command, but forum reporting should also work.
    In the meantime, I imagine it'd be fun to try and eliminate them, but I'm an absurdist...

Posted May 30, 2022
  20. When there is a hacker I fly up, charge a supernova and blow up the planet together with the hacker

Posted Jun 1, 2022
    Noctis Lucis 77 likes this.