• 315 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4731 Players Online
  • 4416 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

If you could REMOVE any gamemode, which would it be?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by War Robot Dogee, Apr 1, 2022.

1. isn't rush a galaxite gamemode?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2022
  2. I would remove master builders. The game is not played how it is supposed to be played and friends are always biased to each other. Not going to mention all the inappropriate builds that always win. It is fun if you play with your friends but I would remove this game.

Posted Apr 3, 2022
    dogeygamer23 likes this.
  3. mob arena doesn't get many players

Posted Apr 3, 2022
  4. I'm from Java but I'll answer the question anyway. If I had to remove a single game mode I would want to remove SSM. I don't particularly dislike SSM, but I honestly just don't have the motivation to get better at it and practice it and I just don't see the appeal to it. Obviously a decent amount of people enjoy it as a game mode, but I just never really got into it and if I had to remove a game mode I would pick that just due to me never really wanting to get into it. However, I have heard from others once you get use to the kits and how the game functions it's pretty fun so who knows maybe I can try it more in the future.

Posted Apr 3, 2022
  5. LMFAO!!! It’s inspired wdym lmfao!! Same thing can be said about bed wars in hypixel!!!

Anyway, one game mode I think should be removed is micro battles, a horrible game imo.

Posted Apr 3, 2022
    dogeygamer23 and ItsMeTanish like this.
  6. I hate micro battles with a passion

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2022
    GRGoodGame likes this.
  7. Then why were you playing it the other day? If you hate micro battles then micro battles hates you. Don't even play the game if you don't like it

Micro battles should never be removed cuz it's been here since day 1 of bedrock and all the ogs will understand. Either way cakewars isn't original and is a copied gamemode is what I'm tryna say

Posted Apr 4, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  8. I mean, I like micro battles. I’ll only play it with friends tho. I have a love-hate relationship with it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  9. Honestly you can't really talk cuz your favourite gamemode is unplayable right now LOL. Hunters can't even see hiders so how is it even a game if you can't play it how it's intended to play?

Do you like it, hate it, dislike it or love it? Idek at this point lol. If you truly like the gamemode and enjoy playing it then you wouldn't "hate it with a passion"

Posted Apr 4, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 22, 2022
    LockNess8221 and ItsMeTanish like this.
  10. I mean. Idk. I’m kinda in the middle. I feel like microbsttles is not a very pvp enhanced gamemode. Just seems like a a chill gamemode to play with your friends once in a while.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2022
  11. Are you fr? Micro battles is easily the hardest pvp game on all of Mineplex Bedrock. You only get one life and having to go against parties and hackers all the time makes it difficult enough, and I can tell you that over the years the player base is becoming better at pvp as a whole. -snip-

Posted Apr 4, 2022
  12. When I play micro battles, it’s just Vcarlos, some Nons, and a couple hackers

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2022
    GRGoodGame likes this.
  13. For CubeCraft's EggWars, if I recall, was the first Money Wars gamemode before Hypixel's BedWars, Mineplex's CakeWars, and Hive's Treasure Wars (on bedrock).

Posted Apr 4, 2022
    GRGoodGame likes this.
  14. I personally want to remove nothing, because they are all unique and different.

Posted Apr 5, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  15. creative housing

Posted Apr 18, 2022
  16. I would love to add Housing haha, but remove SSM. I know I will get hate for saying this, but hey, it just isn't my favorite! Hahah.

Posted Apr 18, 2022
  17. Personally, it would be Master Builders. I enjoy building but under a short time limit, it becomes really stressful and unenjoyable. I can't build quickly either so I am awful at Master Builders.

Posted Apr 20, 2022
    Noctis Lucis 77 likes this.
  18. I say they should remove master builders. There isn't much motivation to build.
    And I would remove the Shocking hider kit in block hunt. It's total jumpscare generator.

Posted Apr 21, 2022
  19. Rip off of bedwars? It actually does do a lot of stuff differently compared to bedwars, from having to take points instead of collecting resources from the points to smaller things, like the ability to buy 3x3 platforms or the way you take out the cake (instead of being destroyed with like a single tap it takes a bit to eat, allowing to defend it easier.

In fact, out of all the "bedwars ripoffs" that exist on minecraft minigame servers, I think that cake wars is the most unique one, like a completely different gamemode but based around the very same concept of a bunch of dudes clapping each other on flying islands in the sky.

Although ngl, I too do hate cakewars squads, and would gladly remove (or change) it if I had the chance to (ONLY SQUADS THO), but not because of the "cakewars" part, but bc of squads.

Random teammates are completely useless 99% of the time, sometimes seemingly even trying to sabotage their own team.
    And that especially applies when there are players in a party in the lobby, bc then somehow, miraculously, through pure "luck", every player except the ones in the party are a bunch of lvl 0s who play the game for the first time while the players in the party themselves play as if their life depended on it.

Not to mention a lot of other annoying things, such as some players only fighting 2/3 or 4v1s, or times when players quit the game and the teams become insanely unbalanced, with one team having 4 players and another team having only 1, or even some more specific situations when a team intentionally helps/defends some hacker or other kind of rule breaker.

And I don't care that solos is in the game, all of those reasons are why I prefer solos, but still: if I had the chance to remove one gamemode without it being able to return (or alternatively strongly modify/change one gamemode) , it would 100% be cakewars squads.

Posted Apr 22, 2022
  20. I find this problem is solos mostly

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 22, 2022