• 292 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4838 Players Online
  • 4546 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

If you could REMOVE any gamemode, which would it be?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by War Robot Dogee, Apr 1, 2022.

1. I personally love all the games and would never want to remove one!

Posted Apr 1, 2022
    xLqnax likes this.
  2. Remove One in the Quiver, Sneaky Assassins, UHC. These games suck.

Posted Apr 1, 2022
  3. Hm maybe Micro Battles. In my opinion, it's kinda boring but maybe it's because I hate pvp games lol

Posted Apr 1, 2022
    GRGoodGame and dogeygamer23 like this.
  4. Remove all the Mixed Arcade games in the rotation except Sheep Quest so I could play that all the time?

Posted Apr 2, 2022
  5. Well my opinion is certainly going to be biased and unpopular, but I'd remove cakewars squads because I hate it with a passion. It would have terrible consequences on bedrock I know, however I would not care regardless. Best games are micro battles and gladiators. Wish gladiators could come back tho

Hell nah why remove micro battles? It has been here since day 1 and has a big community on bedrock

Posted Apr 3, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 3, 2022
  6. Why cakewars??? Tf is that thinking man

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2022
  7. Because I don't like the game and I think it's terrible. Rip-off version of bedwars. Lots of people would agree with me. Cakewars isn't the only game on the server, I hate that it gets all the updates and the most attention

Posted Apr 3, 2022
  8. Lol bedwars is a rip-off version from eggwars. And woth timmi blockhunt getting attetion and all other games and stats.

Oh well sucks to be bedrock ig

Posted Apr 3, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 22, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  9. Bedrock is so much more worse in terms of gameplay and bugs, etc. However, one thing we have that you guys haven't had in a long time, is enough players to start lobbies, and unlike the java community the bedrock community is a lot more welcoming, hence why a new player who joins java mineplex for the first time quits within a week due to the terrible community. Sucks to be java ig

Posted Apr 3, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  10. Tbh most people gave up java mp ages ago, i can agree woth your community statement altough it was way worse back in the tryhard days.

Posted Apr 3, 2022
  11. People are starting to give up with bedrock too, but what can you expect from leaders and owners that don't give a two about the server but instead only the money lol

Posted Apr 3, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  12. skyblock- oh wait

Posted Apr 3, 2022
    CatFan105 likes this.
  13. How is it a rip off? We has its own twist to it. It has beacons that spawn resources at your base. You have to take bits of cake. We have tnt traps. And with that logic, shall we just get red of Eggwars, Treasure Wars, Moneywars, Taco Wars, Core Wars, And Npc Wars?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  14. The basic concept of "go to other bases and destroy their beacon of life" is still the same, hence why it is similar.
    I would say in defence (yes I am defending Mineplex for the first time) that Hypixel and Mineplex only took inspiration from CubeCraft's Eggwars and made their own gamemode. We can call a game a 'rip-off' when it is almost exactly the same as the original one (Hypixel's Bedwars has a lot of rip-offs on other servers)

Either way, why are we fighting over others' opinion about hating a game lol

Posted Apr 3, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  15. Even Roblox hopped on the Bedwars bandwagon.

Posted Apr 3, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  16. Bedwars is even on the app store lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2022
  17. It
    It's its own game? On what platform? Neither Minecraft nor Roblox?

Posted Apr 3, 2022
  18. On google play, search up bedwars, do the same for the Appstore

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2022
  19. Blockman Go?

They have bed and egg wars.

Posted Apr 3, 2022
  20. and even eggwars was ripped off from another game i think was called rush

Posted Apr 3, 2022