• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

If you can do anything to fix Cakewars what will you do?!?!

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Coolboy, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Heyo, Everyone!
    Mostly Cakewas have been having problems because with the update and bugs! I wanna see what you guys want as a community to fix these updates and what are other plans you guys want in the future! These will help the mods or the staff to understand what needs to be fixed and what you guys want as plans in the future for Cakewars Update! I wanna say we as a community can help make Mineplex better! We need more ideas as a community! Also Click this link to give feedback so players can make Mineplex better!
    ->https://mineplex.featureupvote.com

Posted Feb 2, 2019
    Mystic 0440 and NothinButNet36 like this.
  2. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

I honestly just want all the glitches so be patched and then I’ll be fine for a long time.

Posted Feb 2, 2019
    Coolboy likes this.
  3. Jayzrssss

Jayzrssss

What glitches? Please say :P

Posted Feb 2, 2019
  4. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

This is for bedrock to clarify

Posted Feb 2, 2019
  5. Jayzrssss

Jayzrssss

Fml y not for Java :L

Posted Feb 2, 2019
  6. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

Because java edition doesn’t have bugs really. Bedrock however has a lot of bugs that need fixing

Posted Feb 2, 2019
    Coolboy likes this.
  7. Jayzrssss

Jayzrssss

Seems legit.

Posted Feb 2, 2019
  8. 1st I would fix the map bug (because it a clear step)
    2nd I would fix the inv duping bug by removing the crafting chart or replace the material from bricks to iron
    3rd I would fix the keeping item after game (also fixes the wood problem) by doing a flash screen like in hive how they transport you with a loading screen
    4th I would fix the nether star for win10 and other platform as it is complain by alot of people
    5th By fixing the taking the middle as a spectator bug

And yeah i would add more but it seems too long :thinking:

Posted Feb 2, 2019
    Coolboy and NothinButNet36 like this.
  9. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

The nether star thing is for all platforms. .

Posted Feb 2, 2019
    Coolboy likes this.
  10. So here's a couple of things that need to be done.

1. Often I have trouble upgrading using nether stars. Some teams are able to upgrade stuff, while one team sometimes cannot. I was once in a game where I had a full diamond set and a sword, but also 42 Stars and Mineplex just didn't let me upgrade my resources or my item. Unfortunately, the other team in play was able to max out their stuff.

2. There's a map with golden blocks that prevents you from placing blocks within a certain radius. My suggestion is that Mineplex either applies that to all the maps as a standard, or they just remove the barrier. They're annoying, and often I've fallen because of it.

3. The Trap glitch. I think the TNT trap is really rigged. Once you activate it, you get knocked back, right? Well there are times when I block the place above me and to the sides of me, and I just click the cake repeatedly. Yet there is no progress, the cake remains intact and the chat just spams me with "You have activated a TNT trap." This must be fixed. Otherwise, people will have to wait for the death match, and by that point it's no longer easy to say people "get rekt" when you have all diamond and now they have all diamond when before they only had iron.

4. Crafting. Needs. To. Be. Prevented. Crafting brick blocks are cheap, as you need a pickaxe, and it becomes harder to rush a base and smack their cake away.

5. Being able to start with like... 64 emeralds is cheap and shouldn't be implemented. If you keep the emeralds in hand when you win a game, you might as well just continue on to wreck everyone as you completely look like a hacker.

So these things are the 5 things I really recommend that we do for our server. Although if you look on my profile and you see that I'm Level <20, I've played on Mineplex for a loooong time, so I sorta remember the evolution. My Java account is like.. Level 56... KEK

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  11. Heyo,
    I'm sorry of hearing this but some of the staff team already knows this and also there was a thread about this bug! Click here ->https://www.mineplex.com/threads/yeah-i’m-taking-a-break-until-this-is-fixed.24763/fix. There were a ton of people arguing and waiting until Mineplex fix this! Plus these maps are from Java and then exported to bedrock edition! The TNT trap is a problem still and waiting until deathmatch of course! The nether star shop is bugged with some problems. The gold block island is blocked due to a bug. Crafting tables are or crafting stuff can be a problem also there is a glitch on the treemap where you can craft stuff. If you want to read more about this Cakewars update click here!
    ->https://www.mineplex.com/threads/major-cake-wars-update-1-26-19-bedrock.24181/
    Many games have bugs and Cakewars is one of them! I hope this has helped!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 11, 2019
  12. These is already known bugs. lol.
    Also i want to add in some things in there
    1st: from what i known it just that the map got bugged out from transfer to another platform due to some blocks might misplace or what so ever to move the barrier
    2nd: the tnt trap is fixed for win10
    3rd: the crafting table glitch was 50% fixed as they are finding more ways to break it
    4th: the nether star glitch is not in mobile, but in win10 it does break (maybe also xbox?)
    5th: People are just actually stressing DEV's up because of Consistent complainant about these

Posted Feb 12, 2019
    Coolboy likes this.
  13. The tnt traps are still an issue on my end

Posted Feb 12, 2019
    NothinButNet36 likes this.
  14. Yes, the TNT traps aren't fixed on Win10.

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  15. Fixed for me so it might as well fixed for multiple people in win10 unless you have lag or something

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  16. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

Yeah they were fixed on windows. I had fun playing with you today sorry I had to get off. xD

Posted Feb 12, 2019
    el4ctrified likes this.
  17. Bang on the money here. I fully agree with all.
    --- Post updated ---
    Bedrock and MCPE.

1) Nether star glitch unable to upgrade.
    2) Some maps do not allow you to place blocks when building to island. They just glitch out.
    3) TNT yes I confirm this.
    4) One map does not allow you to cover the back half of your cake, leaving it exposed.
    5) I also think the ALL CAKES DESTROYED happens way to quick. You can be on top having destroyed all players cakes. You go in for the kill and then the above happens evening the odds again, which is not fair. Then Sudden death happens too quick too often leaving the game as a draw.
    6) I think it would be great to add more Misc things to liven things up like Mining Fatigue, Fire Balls, Potions etc. Also better bed defence. For me the only decent block is obsidian. The rest just destroy instantly and therefore useless. So for example having wood which needs an axe and water would be cool so you can create different levels of defence.
    7) Party invite is poor. My son and I always get put on different teams which defeats the object of a party invite. We want to play together not against.

If you can sort out all of these issues then Cake Wars would become the ultimate Mini Game PVP.
    --- Post updated ---
    Xbox one

Posted Feb 13, 2019
  18. Uh... I have decently fast internet speed, and I recently got a new laptop, so I don't think I've been experiencing lag.

Trust me, there are times when I cannot upgrade (on Win10), while the other team can. It works half the time, but not always.

Posted Feb 13, 2019
  19. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

Yeah the team upgrade shop does not work sometimes. It’s very annoying. I don’t recall ever talking about lag. However if your talking about the TNT trap glitch then what I was saying is that it got patched for windows only.

Posted Feb 13, 2019
  20. PandaFyre

PandaFyre

I love the discussion here and i have to agree with pretty much everything that you all have to say here.

First of all, bugs on bedrock can be a bit annoying. When compared to our java server, it tends to have more kinks and issues with games and the little nick knacks in between. Our bedrock developers and QA team work very hard to identify all of the bugs and issues that may be going on with the server and ways and ideas on how to fix them, and ensuring that there are limited bugs when the updates are released. The longer you play on the server, the more bugs you realize are present, and the more people you realize abuse them to give them selves an advantage in game play such as the CW duplication glitch. You can assist us moderators, developers and QA team by reporting bugs at mineplex.com/pebugs

Ideas on the server are always always welcome, and if you have any ideas or improvements for us, let us know by creating a thread or https://mineplex.featureupvote.com.

Posted Feb 13, 2019
    Coolboy likes this.