• 3057 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11495 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

If there was one thing you could change about Mineplex, what would it be and why?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Wolfayy, May 5, 2019.

1. I would bring back Wizards. It was my favourite game up until it got removed.

What would you pick?

Posted May 5, 2019
  2. I would replace the spawn with the original OG spawn.

Posted May 5, 2019
    NYAN, Gapplee and Wolfayy like this.
  3. Agreed.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 5, 2019
  4. Hey!

I would love to see them bring back castle siege, which was one of my favorite games to play on here.

Posted May 5, 2019
    NYAN, Gapplee and Wolfayy like this.
  5. I miss castle siege as well. I hope they bring it back!!!
    --- Post updated ---
    I haven't had any issues with the staff team myself, I believe it to be rather organized.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 5, 2019
  6. More kits, I beleive there has to be more kits

Posted May 5, 2019
  7. Have more devs so SSM can be updated more.

Posted May 5, 2019
    Jaekub likes this.
  8. Would be cool if we could see some new kits.
    --- Post updated ---
    Agreed. I would love for SSM to get regular updates as it's one of the most popular games.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 5, 2019
  9. Cake Wars is also popular

Posted May 5, 2019
  10. I'd change certain things about the shop presentation, forum aesthetic and social media content, I'll spare the tangent :P

Posted May 5, 2019
  11. This might be against the "rules" of the question, but:

I would change the player count (on Java) x10. I liked having 10k+ players on Mineplex, and even though I don't mind the current player count, I would love to see a lot more players filling up old game modes with players.

Posted May 5, 2019
    GottaGoFasta and IntoRainbows like this.
  12. I'd probably make the rules a little more lenient (yes I've stated this in a different thread). Mineplex rules tend to be a little too strict compared to other servers. With Mineplex's rules being more strict, players are discouraged to play on Mineplex in fear of a punishment they wouldn't receive elsewhere. I don't agree with censoring other server names. I don't think players should advertise any sort of IP, talk about any other server in hopes to get them to join that particular server, or talk trash about Mineplex and say to join a different server. This also makes Mineplex look bad as high censorship tends to make things look bad.

Posted May 5, 2019
    Eclipciz and Edgetable like this.
  13. I'd reallocate the resources. We need more Devs. With more Devs, hopefully things in games can actually get fixed in a sane amount of time, and who knows, perhaps the dying server will actually survive for a bit longer.

Posted May 5, 2019
    Veans likes this.
  14. I would definitely change without a doubt the Mixed Arcade system. I would be on MIneplex 24/7 if they reverted the Mixed Arcade system back to the way it was before. With the current system, there are only 4-5 games you can play, and the others have died because of the change. I really want to be able to hop onto Mineplex and be able to play Gladiators, Evolution, etc.

Posted May 5, 2019
    Acerna and Jaekub like this.
  15. I wish it didn't make you wait to join a game. I liked their old system better when you could see the list of available servers. I feel like what they had before reduced the waiting time of most games. AND FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE JUST FIX THE GLITCHES ON SPEED BUILDERS

Posted May 5, 2019
  16. Bring back UHC. I understand it would be difficult to obtain the amount of people needed, but, perhaps, on a smaller scale? I really miss being able to play Evolution and Gladiators continuously... Wizards was great too!

Posted May 6, 2019
  17. If possible to make the staff team cooperate, restart IP Bans. Otherwise, probably bring back Castle Siege with smaller maps and less players needed, with as little bugs as possible.

Posted May 6, 2019
  18. Hello hello!

If I could change one thing about Mineplex, it would have to be the despondency in content between Java and Bedrock. There are so many games on Java that I would really love to see make their way over to the cross-platform Bedrock servers, such as Bridges, and I really think that they could be the differentiating factor between Mineplex and other networks.

Posted May 6, 2019
  19. Hey!

I would personally bring back UHC to Mineplex. It was honestly such a fun game mode, even though I rarely won a match haha. I understand why it was removed but as Natt said above, maybe try making into a lower scale. Like around 50 players only or less? UHC was the game that brought me into mineplex so it would be amazing if it was brought back someday.

Posted May 6, 2019
    Jaekub and Nat like this.
  20. I would get a GWEN Dev.

Posted May 6, 2019
    GottaGoFasta likes this.