• 442 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10940 Players Online
  • 10498 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

idek honestly got no words for this one mineplex is just 0_0

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by LoveYall, Jun 14, 2021.

1. how does this happen mineplex, why do i get punished for not lagging, why do laggy people get the advantage

Posted Jun 14, 2021
  2. As someone who has had over 130 ping their whole life, I can asure you that, whilst having high ping can be beneficial in some situations, it has its flaws too.

Here are some benefits that I have noticed over the years having high ping gives you;
    - Sometimes you could be teleporting for the other person and hitting them from enormous distances or in a weird way, as presented in your video.
    - Your knockback can be especially weird and sketchy sometimes due to the fact that your ping is high.
    - If you are used to it, you can use the fact that your game is delayed to your advantage in many ways.

However, there are some benefits to having low ping too;
    - You naturally lag out/time out way less due to the fact that your ping is lower.
    - You send GWEN alerts much less as they can be lag based sometimes, even GWEN kicks and bans in some occassions.
    - Your bow shots, rods and ender pearls are clean and not delayed, which is not the case when you have high ping.
    - Your hit registration is better and cleaner, your hits register much more often.
    - Your game feels much smoother when chests open instantly, ender pearls throw instantly and such.

These are just some of the differences between high and low ping, and I am sure that there are many more, however, the saying grass is always greener on the other side heavily applies here.
    Having high or low ping isn't necessarily better than one another, you can simply get used to the ping that you get in order to use it to your advantage in certain situations.

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    LoveYall likes this.
  3. true, but you have to know these people don't generally lag all the time, so they get best of both worlds. this doesn't happen on any other server where you get lag advantage such as this, teleporting i understand, but being able to attack while lagging like that is just unfair, not sure how its not fixed yet unless its a "mineplex feature"

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 14, 2021
    MARKTHENUB™ likes this.
  4. if you couldn't attac whole lagging, then it would be suuuuper unfair to most mobile users
    Being able to use mobile is one of the main reasons that Bedrock has so many more players than java

Posted Jun 14, 2021
  5. Looks like a normal game to me lol

Posted Jun 15, 2021