• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9589 Players Online
  • 6699 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Ideas to Improve Survival Mode

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Degagelemming95, Feb 8, 2020.

?

Would you like to see these ideas Implemented?

1. Yes

2. No

3. One of them, yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Survival Mode is probably my favorite game on Mineplex, you can claim your land so others can’t grief it easily, you can trade items, and build massive bases with your friends. However, it could use some improvements. I am here to share two really cool ideas which would enhance the survival mode experience. My first idea is to add the ability for a player to turn on and off pvp. Currently players are only able to toggle keep inventory on and off so why not do the same for pvp. Then players could have friendly duels. Death messages could even be turned off if needed to prevent spam. My second idea (which has been mentioned before by other players) is to let staff members have the ability to unclaim land. This way if there is an inappropriate build or something that needs to be removed they can unclaim the land and remove it. Currently if there is something inappropriate the only way to remove it is by using pistons, water, and lava. This is not the most efficient nor affective way. Now I feel like this should be strictly a moderator privilege but that’s up for debate. Feel free to comment down below on what you think about these possible Improvements to Survival mode.

Posted Feb 8, 2020
  2. I forgot to add another idea. To have public villages where players could go to trade items buy supplies. There could be one of these village hubs in every survival server.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 8, 2020